mercoledì 21 dicembre 2022

XMAS CO*DEs Countdown! Day 1 & Day 2



Only 5 days to Christmas!! *A* Are you excited??? Surely I am XD I still have to finish packing my presents tho, those weeks were really intense at work so I didn't have any time x_x thanks goodness I started buying gifts back in August (lol) otherwise I wouldn't be able to buy everything 8D later I'll buy my dad's gift and I'm ready lol except for my xmas tree which i hope to decorate tonight
Anyway since there are only 5 days left I decided to share my co*des as a countdown until Christmas :D I'll try to make them as xmas-sy I can XD
So let's start from the first 2 8D yesterday & today's co*de!

DAY 1
Hoodie, skirt: MA*RS
Sweater: H&M
Acce: thrifted
 
DAY 2
Hat, bag: Liz Lisa
Sweater: H&M
Pants, boots, acce: thrifted
 
 Also monday's co*de while I'm here XD

Hat: Love Girls Market
Sweater: WC 
Bag, pants, acce: thrifted

I have a lot of things to show youuu I bought myself a Liz Lisa order for Xmas and 2 new LoL bags w but I'm still waiting for the LL order ;w; Also got some new lenses but I didn't open them still cuz no time lmao
I only took a pic of some new skincare masks I got w they look like choco!
I'll update with tomorrow's co*de :D
 
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. LOVE your pompom hat! I just love that entire coord~ Hope you can get your tree up and decorated! I bought my last few gifts today, but now I'm done! lol
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina