sabato 31 dicembre 2022

Happy New Year!


Hello and Happy 2010 for the third time XD
Jk Happy 2023 but you know me, I live in 2010 and I'll never leave it XD
Actually last year I was more focused on 2008/2009 so maybe this year I'm really gonna focus on 2010 lmao
Anyway I'll update quick, I'm having a cig break but actually I'm in the middle of a card game so I need to go back soon XD
As every year for ny's eve I was at my parents for dinner :D we ate together, watchin nye tv shows and chatting as always w This was my co*de:

Dress: bought used from Emimi
Choker: made by me
Belt: MA*RS
Boots: Local shop

And my makeup:
I mixed Tasty Peach palette and the one Shizuka gifted me for xmas to get a sort of champagne rose XD I also changed lashes! What do you think?
 
We watched fireworks together at midnight, and after that I reached my friends to celebrate, and that's where I am now XD
 
Gotta go back now, I wish you all a wonderful night and a happy new year!! I hope this 2010 2023 will bring you all kinds of happy things and experiences
Have a great time and take care
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

2 commenti: