sabato 31 dicembre 2022

NatsuMachi Christmas Date! 🎄✨


I'm low energy today lol I dunno what it is, but I just wanna stay in bed lol maybe I'm just sleepy, so I'm writing this post to try wake myself up w
So today's post is about yesterday's date :D me and Numachi met to exchange gifts and have a coffee :D we met at the station, I loved that they put so much decorations and lights (my city didn't ^^")
 
The fountain was lighted in piiiiink!!

Huge xmas tree

A carousel!!! *0*


We went to check a shop and then to get coffee, every shop has something One Piece related for sale due to the RED movie XDD
 
We went to Lillà and they had this amazing pink decorated tree!!
So pretty, I wanted to do mine like theirs too but in the end I couldn't do my tree ;_;

Took pics with their bear mascot XD

And the tree XD

Happy baby Machi

I love you girlie, I'm happy I met her before the year ended!
We sat there for coffee and in the end both had juice and we shared a cupcake XD the coherency www
 
We chatted for so long like 2 hours at least cuz after sometime the shift changed and a waitress just arrived came to ask us our order like we just sat LMAO XD at that point I had to catch the last train so we left and said goodbye
 
He looked sad that we're leaving too lol

Bonus of the day: I wanted a new face cream, I came home with 3 OP notebooks and no cream lol so predictable XD
 
BTW this was my co*de XD
Dress, bag:
Hat: Love Girls Market
Fur vest: Lisa rose
Boots, acce: thrifted

Makeup was a sort of experiment lol I draw lower lashes like in the latest cosplay makeup trend and used "frosty" looking cosmetics like the pink colors in my Tasty Peach eyeshadow palette and YSL lipstick

I dunno if it looks good w I tried 
 
Anyway now I'm kinda hungry so I'll go cook lunch XD
If I don't update later, I wish you a lovely day and a happy new year!
 
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento