sabato 24 dicembre 2022

Liz Lisa Haul!

 

Yo! 
I just met up with my friends, now I'm on the train back home and I have a stomachache ;_; not fair
In an hour I'm supposed to to go at my parents house and I seriously don't know how lol
Anyway I have some time to kill so I'll show you the Liz Lisa order I got yesterday! 
Here's what I got 💕🤭

Liz Lisa short sleeves dress
I know, it's a spring dress, but it's so pretty and it was just 15€ so I got it >u< also even if it's really light the color is just perfect for this season 👌 I'll try to wear it anyway xD

Liz Lisa long sleeves dress
So cuteeee and perfect for my himekaji boom ;u; lace, white and brown are a MUST for me rn!! 

Liz Lisa straw floral bag
Just 3€ :') it's also quite big! 

Liz Lisa straw white bag
AAAAAAAA I wanted this bag (and the next one) since AGES!! The perfect spring item ;u; I can't wait to use it this spring!! 

Liz Lisa nordic print bag 
Super adorable 😭💕 nordic print is one of my favorites! The fur and ponpons are the finishing touch over an already perfect bag omg I'm so happy I got it ;u; and it also came with a Liz Lisa shopper!! 

I got the whole order from a fellow gal (@icokirihara on Vinted) that I thank so much for this amazing gift ;u; you made my Christmas I swear💕
I love everything so much I already thought of a couple of codes w

This second one is the one I'm wearing today 🤭 you'll see it once I'm back home

Anyway I have to get of the train >< talk to you later! 
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento