venerdì 10 settembre 2021

EGG 09/09 Issue!

I'm back again this time with another magazine post! I prefer to post this before my last summer post cuz I don't wanna end up posting this at the end of the month again www

 

Ok so today we're gonna flip through this month's issue, next will be AGEHA from 2013 (if I have enough time ^^"), but for now let's take a peek through September trends from 2009!

So first thing (as always XD) is our usual Co&Lu ad! I love every co*de as always, but I can feel a more "american" influence in the models and colors. That year was really trending in America the "rocker" style with '80 influence, which is visible imho in the color choices (more "darker" like in Kanako's outfits; also the preppie style was a big trend, imho reflected by the use of bombers and varsity/college patches, but it's the basic for Co&Lu www)

After we have 4 different substyles presented by our favorite gals! Romihi, Kanako, Yumachi and Aina show us their style for this month

Romihi's style looks so haady! Her title says "Poison Kawaii x 80's x Choiero(A bit sexy)" and we have the basic summer palette (yellow, light blue, pink) combined with black and some white. Flashy/polished accessories and punk/emo influences do the rest

 Kanako instead choose Amekaji! Her title says "Naughty Boyish x Loose Casual" and as I said for the ad we have more black than the usual, more pointing to rokku (see the coords in the middle-lower part). Maybe a sort of rokku amekaji? Mostly of her clothes in those outfits are from Delyle/Lip Service/Vanquish which were taking a rokku turn just in those years

 Yumachi and Yunkoro stay true to theirselves and show their usual style through "Erokawa x Trendy": we have a mix of cutesy and country co*des (since pastel and country is trendy this summer), with lighter colours and some sexy touches of black. Her favorite brands here are d.i.a/Lip Services/Sneep Dip 

Aina closes this amazing showdown with nice tsuyome co*des: I love her mix of pastel colours with tons of black, so sexy and ageless T___T Her title says "Tsuyome: sexy x (skin) exposure x animalier" and I think it's so appropriate!
As Yumachi she wears a lot of Sneep Dip and d.i.a, but she chooses a more "adult" and sexy style combining them with Gold's Infinity too 

Next is one of my favorite articles ever: 1 item, 3 coords! Every gal shows 3 different ways to wear the same piece of clothing. The point here is to make a different style with each coord, to show the potential of the clothes! Notice the colours of the chosen pieces: they're all darker colours, I'm so in love with that royal blue that it could be my next boom www

Romihi, Kanako and Yumachi know how to kill me www They're my favorites!! Which one is yours?


 
And we can see a trend from August that is still here: resort gal is still a big thing, even if it's September summer is not over yet!   
 
  
Next article shows us the best gal tops for summer! We have tshirts, shirts and tank tops, but the keyword is only one: "yuru" which means loose
So we have long, loose tank tops, boyfriend shirts or big tshirts, it doesn't matter if it sits nice and loose on your body!
Our gals show us the best choices from this summer: 
 
 
Next, we can take a moment to remember WanBoo, which spoiled us with cheap clothes for so many years that it deserved a special article on EGG lmao
R.I.P. WanBoo, we loved you so much
 
 
 And now we have my favorite part, street snaps! Trends from summer are still very present here, along with the "haady"/80's and rokku vibe

 
Next we have some items suggestions by our favorite models 
 
 
Last Summer article! Posting this for the sake of the bikini lmao
Also here you have a lot of make up suggestions  
 
 
Here's the reason why this issue is so special: Gal transformation!! In this article they took a regular girl and teached her how to do gal, to incentive whoever wants to try the style!
Notice how easy is this makeup tutorial, it looks so gal even with small glasses and no lenses!

 
With this other girl the transformation is total: from makeup to clothes to nails!

 
Next, some hair tutorial and accessories suggestions:
 

 More bikiniiiiis


And as usual this issue closes with more street snaps, this time it's with gals from Sapporo (if I didn't get it wrong XD)

And that's it! In this issue summer trends are still here while we prepare for fall: more fall items (like long pants, hoodies and long sleeves) and colours are being used with summer items like sleeveless dresses; also we can start to see growing the haady trend (which I hope to see more in the October issue). Black x white/pastel colors are a big thing, along with simple patterns like stripes, starts and polkadots. 

Tsuyome, rokku x amekaji, haady and erokawa are the bigs now: which one do you like? Will you prefer one of this substyles for this fall? Tell me in a comment!

Please keep in mind that I don't speak japanese, I tried to translate what I could and I studied the pics as I can, so everything I write is just my opinion and my reading, if I'm wrong you can totally correct me in the comments and I'll rectify!

For today that's all, see you soon and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. I have the same issue!!! It's so great. I love all those models and styles too ;_; can't wait to do some shopping!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ikr?? 2009 year has the best magazine issues 😭💕💕💕 I want to do shopping too!! But I'm broke already lol 🤣💸💸

      Elimina