venerdì 23 dicembre 2022

XMAS Countdown! Day 3


Quick post before going to sleep cuz I'm already failing at my xmas countdown lol
I don't have a pic of yesterday co*de cuz we worked non stop and kinda died once back home w
Anyway today I had a free day so I went with my parents to choose the kitchen for my new home! We're trying to get everything as fast as we can but I think I'll be able to move only after February or something like that .-. rn my new home is totally wrecked lol we're renovating it and I can't wait to show the final result *w*
Cute kitten at the furniture shop

This was my co*de for today!

DAY 3
Sweater: Zara Trafaluc I think?
Shorts: Tiffoni Jeans
Bag: Liz Lisa
Hat: Love Girls Market
Boots: local shop

I also went to pick up some parcels at the post office, I got some xmas gifts for my lil bro and friends and my Liz Lisa order! *0* and I finally had 5 minutes to check my lenses order lol
Got all the lenses I needed this year lmaoooo there are cosplay lenses in my most used colors and my favorite gal lenses, Barbie Puffy 3Tones and Barbie Nudy Brown. Gonna review them (I hope ww)

And my Liz Lisa order *0* I'm so happy with it www I'm already planning co*des XD I'll make a post later or tomorrow to show you what I got ww

 
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento