martedì 16 marzo 2021

Gyaru Models Japanese Blogs [Update 2.3.22]

 

Hi~ Today's post is quite special cuz it's a "Work In Progress" post 
aka a post I'm gonna update whenever I can

So what's this post about? It's about japanese gyaru blogs!

I often read about girls searching for old blogs and complaining about some getting canceled, so I thought of collecting in one post all the blogs I can find so if you need inspo from a certain model you can check if she's here!

The only problem is that some models even if they kept the blog with newer posts (like 2014/2015 posts), they made private or deleted the older posts (like Nemoyayo or Ai Matsumoto), I'll write it on the side if it's the case!

I'm also thinking about putting links collecting posts about certain eras, like 2008/2009/2010 for Chie, but maybe it's too much, I'll think about it XD

Just remember that you can find at the bottom of every post the buttons to go back or forward between the posts


Anyway enough chatting, and enjoy the blogs!



 
Ai Matsumoto (Popteen) blog (old posts deleted)
 
 
 
Akiko Ishikawa (Ranzuki) blog (old posts private) 
 
Akusa Takeuchi (EGG) blog (old posts private) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hana Imai (EGG) blog (old posts private) 
  
 
 
 
Iwakami Ami (Popteen) blog (old posts private) 
 
Janen Kaneko (Ranzuki) blog (old posts private) 

 
Maho Kishimoto (Ranzuki) blog (old posts private) 
 
 
 
Manami Suzuki aka Manya (EGG) blog (old posts private) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nicole Abe (Happie Nuts) blog (old posts deleted) 
 

Okarie blog (old posts private) 

Omae Yuuka (Ranzuki) blog (old posts private) 

Phana Hiranuma (Happie Nuts) blog

Rena Igou (Ranzuki) blog  (old posts private) 

Ria Chii (AGEHA) blog

Sakurina blog

Satomi Akane (Happie nuts) blog 

Sayaka Iwamoto (Ranzuki) blog 

Sayaka Taniguchi (Happie Nuts) blog 

Sayoko Ozaki (Happie Nuts) blog 

Seri Hamasaki (Ranzuki) blog (old post private) 

Serika Hino (Popteen) blog (old posts private) 

Serika Macho (EGG/AGEHA) blog 

Shina Hikari (Popteen) blog 

Shizuka Takeda (Happie Nuts) blog 

Suzaki Rina blog (Soul Sister/Ageha Model?) 

Suzuki Nana blog

Yayoi Nemoto aka Nemoyayo (EGG/AGEHA) blog (old posts private)

Yui Minemura (Happie Nuts) blog 

Yukiko Sano (Popteen) blog  (old posts deleted) 

 

Yun (EGG) blog (old posts private) 
 

  
SHOPS STAFF 
 
 
 

LizLisa Tenjin Core Building (Fukuoka) Staff Blog 

LizLisa Harajuku Staff Blog 

LizLisa LaLaport Tokyo-Bay (Funabashi) Store Blog 

LizLisa HAPPYLAND Matsuzakaya Ginza Store Blog 

LizLisa Official Blog

Namikky blog from RodeoCrown staff 

(I'm not sure about who she is, if u have more info let me know!)

Tralala Official Blog

 

EXTRA:

ChiiMelo (gyarumama) + 11yo host (lol) Ryucharo blog (blog about a whole gyaru family omg) 

Misaki Noa/Noamam (gyarumama, mostly agejo & tsuyome)

Tomo Melo (agejo/hime gal, kinda looks inspired by Himena ww) 


 [A big THANK YOU to Tsukiko Ai (PASTEL GALAXXXY) for collecting a lot of those links!!]

 

NEWS

Update 18.3.21: added Amihamu blog

Update 25.3.21: added LizLisa & Tralala blogs

Update 26.3.21: added AnkRouge, Chiimelo, Eririn, Mizukitty and d.i.a blogs 

Update 2.3.22: added MisakiNoa & TomoMelo blogs



4 commenti:

  1. Ahhhh thank you for this! This is great. I never got to read any of these and thought I missed out. Totally bookmarking this!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad it helped :D I had a lot more that I used to read before (Kanako's T___T) but as you know they were deleted or they kept the url but deleted all posts ^^" so sad I wanted to share those too bohooo ;_; anyway have a good read <3

      Elimina
  2. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I've been going down Pastel Galaxy's list for ages and it's so annoying because I always have to go through every single one to see which one's were active ^^" so I'll use your list as reference now! Thank you so much for taking the time to label them all <3333

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG I'm happy it was useful ;w; I hope to find more blogs still active! Thank you for reading my blog and have a good read <3

      Elimina