domenica 24 marzo 2013

Japanese Gyaru Inspiration Post☆ + Outfits Bonus!

Hi gals! How are you?

Senza titolo


As you can see I've been quite fine LOL. I'm already studying for my last exams but I'm taking it easy now. So I've been relaxing more.. This is my usual afternoon break: coffee, green tea, cheesecake and SOUL SISTER! Don't worry, that cheesecake is made by me and is low-fat, since I'm still on diet XD
My diet should end on first days of May, I'll do a proper post when I'll be done. Until then it's a secret XD

Sooo I have a bad eye-allergy (argh) so I only have outfits pics, that I'll show in the end of this post. But I wanted to update so.. Time for inspiration post!
As I already said I like gaijin gyaru more, but I still have some japanese gyaru as inspiration!

Japanese Gyaru


DJ Minori

Her blog here. It seems I can't find so many infos about her. I only know that she models for SOUL SISTER  and that she's actually a DJ! I think she's so awesome and I love her haircut! She's totally the kind of gal I want to be.

[SUKEBANS] SS_VOL3_26

[SUKEBANS] SS_VOL3_27


Senza titolo


Senza titolo


Hideka Tsunematsu

Her blog here. If I love a gyaru, you can be sure I won't find any info about her! XD Another mystery gal ahahah XD I don't even know if she models or works in a shop ;_;
I love her crazy style and feel! She looks so sexy, cute and explosive! Totally fascinating. She's my love only love, I totally would marry her ;_;

Senza titolo

Senza titolo


☆Mipochi☆

Her blog here. Model for SOUL SISTER, one of most famous japanese gyaru! I love her hair, make up and most of her outfits (I don't like the elegant outfits she does sometimes, I'm totally not into that feel).
We also share the same love for CHANEL

Senza titolo

Senza titolo

[SUKEBANS] SS_VOL3_21

☆SakuRina☆

Her blog here. Rina Sakurai, who doesn't know her? She is a model for AGEHA, she has her own false lash brand (Fairy Lash), she was the main actress in GIRLS LIFE! I like her style but who drives me mad is her makeup. So beautiful and flawless! Totally inspiring.

Senza titolo
Senza titolo

☆Kanako Kawabata☆

Her blog here. She's a model for EGG and also a DJ! (I discovered this just some days ago.. Whoops!) I like that she's so sparkling, colorful and looks happy no matter what! Just looking at her I want to smile too :D
So cute!
She was also my first inspiration when I started gyaru, so she has a very special place in my heart.

Senza titolo

Senza titolo

☆Amihamu☆

Her blog here. She's a shopstaff in tutuHA. I love how she uses accessories (a lot, as I like) and her punk look!

tumblr_mim9fvr9Qh1qzqn67o1_500

tumblr_m5iv1cP4ai1qjqqibo1_500




 Ok, time to end this post (and go to bed, I have to wake up early tomorrow x,x). Before greetings, here's my latest two outfits!

Senza titolo
My d.i.a onepiece arrived, woo-hoo!

Senza titolo
Tights details

Senza titolo
After reading SOUL SISTER this outfit was all I could think about
See you soon cuties, have a good night♥



8 commenti:

  1. I hope your eye allergies calm down! Sakurina is definitely my favorite out of the bunch. And cute outfits! I like the first one the most.

    RispondiElimina
  2. anche a me kanako piace e tantissimo, è sempre cosi solare e poi sta benissimo in amekaji, anche se come stile non mi piace! XD

    per le altre,,son tutte splendide, sopratutto sakurina**

    mi piaccino motlo gli ooutfit, sopratutto il primo, è proprio "tuo"^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Kacchan! Anche se non so, sento più mio il secondo xD baci!

      Elimina
  3. All models are amazing! :)

    Nice outfits, I've the same belt <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Woooow love your style and your inspiration! I really like rockku gyaru style and d.i.a. brand. Your two outfits are great, but I prefer the 2nd, so perfect! BTW I didn't know your blog, but I love it...so I follow! ^^ xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG thank you so much! I love your style too~ and I love d.i.a too! Thank you for following, I'll follow you too~

      Elimina