domenica 15 agosto 2021

EGG 08/10 Inspo Post


ヤッホー~
I should've posted this at the beginning of the month but I had lots of work and things to do so I had to wait but it's finally here!
My post about this month 2010  issue♡
So let's flip through it!

First thing is obviously the usual CO&LU ad: pretty and colorful as always, you can't deny that Kanako is the queen in this ad! I love her pinkxwhite shirt combined with the black skirt♡
 
Then we have this selection of the most liked co*des from Crooz Blogs


And this article about gal summer, there are some staples like the beach and the fireworks: it's like taking a look into their summer! Anyway I absolutely love their swimsuits♡♡
 
Now we have a big article about yukatas: we can see a lot of trendy colours (mostly black and pink combos), prints and there's also a tutorial by Kanako about how to wear it, so you're ready to shine during the summer matsuri♡ Also some suggestion on accessories, I love the idea of the straw bag, it's so gal imho instead of the usual fabric kinchaku!

After yukatas, let's talk about trends! This month it's all about tops, in particular long tops and crop/short tops!
The trend this month, as you can see, is to wear long-ass tops/dresses (you'll see it in the street pictures) like they are or with short crop tops over them! You can also wear the crop top alone obviously, it's all about lenghts this month
Some closeups:
An easy way to style this is to do crop top + long tank top + denim shorts/skirts/pants, but it's also cute a crop top over a long dress (or high waist long skirt)

It doesn't matter if it's a top or a dress as long as the coord contains a combo of short + long:
We can also see some cute ways to accessorize them! This month usamimis and foulards are a must along with bulky bangles, hats and flashy accessories:
Then we have the outfits rundown from each brands! From W♡C and LizLisa we can see more saikegyaru (boho/hippie gyaru) hints, I'm totally in love with the W♡C coords on the left by Kanako and Romihi!!!
Also lots of rokku by Gilfy/Backs and Lip Service! Glad News is trendy too rn:
More blackxwhite and marine from the past month! The Vence outfit by Kanako is so special♡ I'm also in love with the Delyle and d.i.a coords
LizLisa and Cecil McBee went more country instead, but it fits along the saikegyaru trend
Also some swimsuits spam, cuz it's August and we waited a f*cking year for this moment XD
I'm totally in love with the Lip Service (which is more rokku this year and it makes me so happy) and Cecil McBee sets TuT
Finally street pictures!! I'm in love with every single coord
Diet insert that I post cuz I love Kanako
More swimsuits spam disguised as shaving creams suggestions XD:
The only makeup tutorial for this month lmao
Summer dates!! As usual they're following models on their date
Posting this just for the gyaruo hair inspo lol also her hair is cute

More hair inspo in this AD! I want this hair colour!!
Closing this issue with the favorites products of the month:

So, trends recap:
- short + long combos (crop top + long tank top, long top + short jeans, crop top + long dress etc)
- black x white, marine and geometric prints from the past month are still trendy
- sandals, fringes, brand sunglasses, bulky bangles, foulards and hats are must-have
- lots of saike gyaru hints and rokku vibes
- outfits with less layers and accessories but with one big, flashy accessory 
 
I'm really into those trends, I bought a couple of dresses to match them:
No brand maxi dress

 Roxy dress

The blue one is my birthday dress, so I'll show it worn in the next post
Sorry if it took so long to post it >< I hope it can still be useful
So what do you think of this month's EGG issue? Will you follow those trends? Let me know in a comment
See you next time ♡ and take care!
 
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento