domenica 13 giugno 2021

EGG 06/09 Inspo & S/S Wishlist/Trends

 
Here I am back again with an inspo post about this month ! Actually it's 2009 June issue lol you know me
 
I liked this issue so much and I thought of sharing it with you, so, let's flip through it :D

As always the mag opens with a CO&LU ad :D

I won't comment this cuz I'm jealous lol (Yuma you should have married me instead T_T) joking aside this is so cute ;____; she looks so beautiful and happy!!
  
Next is a selection of models coords, they choose coords that are supposed to be cheap but since the total of every single outfit is around 10.000 yen I'm wondering what "cheap" means to them XDDD
 
 
Obviously the coords carry the past month's trends, which seems to be actual in June too! We have floral country dresses, light colored tartan, marine and pastel colors
 
Also a selection of cheap items they liked
Next is PASTEL COLOURS! This month main theme is pastel! This article goes through different coords in every color, it just need to be pastel!
I loved that it was mostly combined with black, it's my favorite combo wwww
Another idea is to combine it with the "stronger" version of the color, like pastel yellow x orange or lilac combined with purple! 
Next is SHOES!
 It's summer so it's hot outside and you can't do a lot of layering without dying of heat, so this month the trend is on the shoes! Whatever model you like, they just need to be special and outstanding! To make simplier models to stand out, try combining them with a coord in different color (like yellow sandals on a whitexlightblue dress)
Now we have my favorite part, the street snaps! Look how perfect Yumachi is T___T I want to cry 
This month we have a Vibrand ... AD? Fashion show? I don't know how to call it XD But this brand reminds me of Gilfy so I totally loved it www
This month special: Romihi's Birthday! Happy birthday Romihi!
In the next scan we have a full interview, I can't understand it cuz I don't speak japanese and I don't want to poorly translate it with google translator but if someone is interested the article is here to read ^^ 
I'm posting this month's diet article just cuz it makes me laugh so much that they dressed as pigs for this LMAO (also the coords are interesting so...)
A selection made by Kaoru of past month's favorites coords
 And now the usual section dedicated to Kogals
Interesting that pastels are present even in school trends! I love the pastel shirts and vests! 
Next article is about best friends models... they just talk about their friendship but the pics were so cute and wholesome that it deserved to be posted
This article is strange I swear... A host club to show off nail art? XD Ok?
But at least they also show off some gyaruo nailart so... worth it I guess? XD 
A short article about this gal mama: 
And last street snaps section! 
 
So, in short, what this month trends are?
Imho sure we have:
- Pastel colours, a lot and especially combined with darker shades or black
- Summer dresses in floral or paisley print, always in light colors
- Stripes/Marine hints
- Country details like embroderied tops or cowboy hats
- Shoes as point of fashion!!!
What do you think? I liked this issue, even if imho it's more like a "extension" of the May issue since a lot of past month's trends are still valid! Sure I liked it :D 


This issue really inspired me a lot! Here's my take on this month trends:


Dress: Garula - Vest: Pimkie - Bag: Terranova
Belt: d.i.a - Boots: Flea Market - Acce: 1$store, Flea Market
 

♡Accessories Details
I'm sorry I should stop using this filter www but I finally look cute lol

So after reading this issue I decided which trend I'll follow for this season :P
I'll stick to a pastel/natural colored country style! I want to use a lot of pastels like in this issue, but not only with black, but also combining them with country items! I want to wear a lot of Garula, d.i.a and Liz Lisa clothes -3-
 I also have a small wishlist cuz I need some pieces for this, like this beautiful crochet top, wear it over darker dresses or tops
Floral old Liz Lisa items like this shirt, which shape also reminds me the embroderied top Yumachi is wearing in the cheap outfits section
Or this maxi dress, which will also look adorable with a denim vest and a straw cowboy hat 
And obviously a lot of cowboy hats! I already ordered a light one but I also want a dark brown one  
Pastel colored d.i.a like this top: 
And lots of shirts! I love in particular this one from Garula that I hope to buy both in black and beige ;_;
And that's it XD I'll end this post before it gets really too heavy www
I hope you liked it and it was useful! See you soon and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~  

8 commenti:

  1. Omggggg I love this post!
    Such an iconic issueee(;´д`)♡♡
    First of all- YUMA♡♡ Also I love Hi-bou's style as always!
    There are many trends there that r super inspiring me rn especially the colorful tartan! I just bought a maxi dress of pastel tartan and a matching little vest from Anap Mimpi♡
    Thank you for this post and also- love your coord as always!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for sharing!! Actually makes me want to buy egg again :))

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for sharing this, it was so fun! It makes me inspired to try and do a challenge of making the cheapest co*de I can ahhah - actually cheap not \10000!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Omggg the Yumachi wedding spread is just *3* Omg. I wish I looked more gal for my wedding now ;; siiiiiigh. She looked so perfect!

    I also really love the outfits. Gosh. I forget how good EGG is sometimes. My favourite is the one where she's wearing like a red/white gingham playsuit with a denim jacket!!!

    Aaah I have that maxi dress so if you do get it, we can twin!!!!
    I have the same cowboy hat I think but I got mine in a light cream colour <3333

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ahhh Egg is my fave magazine! Egg and co&lu are the perfect match haha. I love the pastel with dark colours too, such a nice contrast ♥ Ahhh Yumachi's wedding! <3 so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh those are so fun!! I like seeing the coordinates :3 The "affordable" coordinates seem really nice too! Though the full outfit sounds like a lot of money, if it lasts longer than the throwaway fashion that is popular now (like F21, H&M, street vendors) it's probably a better fashion investment.

    The way they coordinate pastels is really nice. I love pastels, but usually coordinate them in really fairy-kei way. Interesting to see other styles!

    I used to have the small florals style top and maxidress (Liz Lisa style) but didn't really know how to make them look more interesting and ended up selling or donating them XD Having magazine would have been a good inspo!!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  7. OOoo this issue is packed full of great looks!! The street snap page with Yumachi is one of my favs ( TT__TT)~ Ps. your coordinate at the end is gorgeous! The vest and fringe purse are so cute ^^
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  8. I have this issue too! Definitely one of my top favorites!!!! And some of my favorite shots of Kanakoooooo <3

    RispondiElimina