venerdì 14 aprile 2023

Liz Lisa 2011 Winter Catalogue!

 

 

 Today's not my lucky day lol but I'll try to improve it with today's blogpost!
I've got this Liz Lisa 2011 Winter catalogue past month so I decided to scan it for inspo :D
We're almost in Spring so it's not the most useful post rn but it's still so cute & inspirational that I wanted to post it XD Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it :3
 
















 Did you like this collection? What's your favorite piece? Let me know in a comment!
Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. Ohhh thank you sm for the scans (●♡∀♡) you reminde me that I have also a LizLisa Catalogue to scan O_O ...

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahhhhh back when I was obsessed with LL. When it was actually cute imo. I hate it so much now >.<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Actually I like the new LL, it's just a different style that I won't wear XD but still super cute imo ;w; I just wish they split it in like 2 "minor" brands (like when they had LL and LLDoll, LLBambina for babies e Chambre for the houseware), one for himekaji and one for jiraikei ;_; so sad

      Elimina