giovedì 31 gennaio 2013

OOTD: Agejo

Hi girls! How are you?
Today this post will be pretty short, I'll only show you a recent outfit. I was bored and sick at home, not dressing gyaru since so long, and I thought "Ok, let's doll up!".. So here I am XD


outfit
Hairbow: Yumetenbo
Choker: d.i.a
Cardigan: LIP SERVICE
Top: GOLDS Infinity
Skirt: MA*RS
Stockings: Hard Candy (MA*RS replica)
Shoes: Lita replica

I swear, I DUNNO WHY MY BOOBS LOOK SO BIG. Maybe the Delightful bra I was wearing under my top makes the trick, dunno. Well, that's not a bad thing, I suppose XDDDD
Ah, I'm wearing a wig. Actually my hair is pitch black *w*!


lomogram

lomogram


I got a new phone, Nokia Lumia 710, and I filled it with apps XD also the app used for this two pics, it's called "PuriClub" and looks like Purikura *w* too bad it doesn't have updates and has just a few cool stamps :(


lomogram

lomogram
 

My face looks weird LOL. As you can see I also got an Instagram app and account, but I can't load pics (WTF? Stupid Microsoft). My nose is contoured but dunno why it looks more crooked than normal, any tips about it?

Ok, after this little MLP interval, I greet you and see you soon with my next post about my accessory collection!
(brace yourselves, pic spam is coming)
See ya!



11 commenti:

  1. magnam*___________*
    eddina mi piaci tantissimo così*^*

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look absolutely adorable! Love your coordinate. I wish I could've pulled off Gyaru looks as well. I love your wig, where did you get it? So cute!

    I love your coordinate and good luck with instagram! Did you look online for some solutions? That's so confusing.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Se thank u so much!I'm sure you can do better than me ;w;
      However the wig is from ENEW, a taobao store, sadly I'm from cellphone and I don't have the link here..
      Thank U for the goodluck, I really need it xD I searched online but God that's so confusing.
      Thank U for reading!

      Elimina
  3. che bella Eddina!
    stai benissimo cosi, inoltre...*non per fare la maniaca*...che super minne nell prima foto XD!!

    spero tornerai a postare presto ora che stai meglio^^

    chus

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. guarda sono super perplessa anche io per le tette XDD non so da dove escono, io ho la seconda xD
      Grazie e spero anche io di tornare come prima c:

      Elimina
  4. awww, I love all your stuff! Really dolly and piiink! ( ; ; )❤だいすき❤
    And big boobs are not a problem at all! haha

    Congratulations for your new mobile phone! Mine has just broken and now, I've to use the which one I used when I was 12... And it's really embarrasing because is plenty of silly old stickers!! XDDD

    And I'm excited for the next entry! Bye, byeee ~(∩^ω^)⊃━☆゜.*・。

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahhhh Kasui thank U so much!!!! I'm so happy you like it!
      If U buy a new phone I recommend U to not buy a Windows Phone like me.. I can't have all the apps used by many gyarus, that's quite annoying -.-
      Thank U for reading and see U in the next post!

      Elimina
  5. I love your style sooo much, you're adorable cute!
    I also see no contouring on my pics when it's on. I can't do anything with it ><

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank U darling!! I can't understand what's wrong with my contouring too..
      Thank U for reading and see U in the next post!

      Elimina
  6. per il contouring ti consiglio di sfumarlo bene nelle parte fra l'inizio delle tue sopracciglia e l'inizio del ponte del naso ^-^ dovrebbe aiutare un po'xD
    comunque nella prima selca un po' si vede,credo che siano le luci più che altro a smorzare l'effetto xD

    RispondiElimina