sabato 24 dicembre 2022

XMAS Countdown! Day 4


FINALLY I'M BACK HOME ARGH
I'm so tired and sick wtf 😭 I didn't do or eat anything strange, probably it's the cold but still wtf 😭
At least I'm in my bed now and I can relax while blogging a bit (and catching up with others blogs w) 
 
DAY 4
Dress, bag: Liz Lisa 
Vest: Lisa Rose
Sunglasses: Rady
Boots: thrifted 
Necklace: handmade by me 

My makeup, hair and nails
Today I met up with Nerissa and other friends! We took the train together and went to pick up the others, but they were late so we bought some snacks and chatted a bit while waiting 
Yes Daddy Claus I've been naughty 

The other girls finally arrived 😂 and we went to grab a coffee and exchange our gifts! 
This was my tea! It came with this adorable teapot shaped sugarcube ;u;💖

This is what I got 💕
Pikachu coin purse from S. *0* thank youuuuu💖💖

Pink sakura charm and pink perfume dispenser + matcha wafers & giant marshmallow from Nerissa 💕 
Thank you so so much 💖 *0* I love everything 💕

We catched up and chatted a bit (especially cuz Nericchi had some misadventures that morning 😂) then me and Neri said goodbye and took the train back
Then I just went to visit my grandparents with my family, we stayed there until half an hour ago x_x my cousin started university so I had to catch up with him too and we're able to talk for hours if left unsupervised 😂
And now I'm back home finally ✨ gotta catch some sleep now
Talk to you soon, I wish you a great Christmas Eve ✨🎄
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento