domenica 25 dicembre 2022

XMAS Countdown! Day 5: 🎄 Merry Christmas! 🎄



Merry Christmas babes!!
How are you? Did you have a nice christmas? I hope you all had a wonderful time with your family and beloved ones
Today is the last day of my countdown XD so here's my co*de for today!
 
DAY 5 - XMAS!
Dress, hat, bag: Liz Lisa 
Belt: Chanel replica 
Accessories: handmade by me or thrifted
My makeup and hair! Full curly for the occasion
Wearing my BBia@ blush I'll review tomorrow
Ngl my inspo was her:


Today I had lunch at my parents house~ it was so sunny it looked more like a spring day than Xmas lol typical south italy weather
 
 
Obviously it didn't affect the tradition: eating until we explode

Lots of seafood, risotto and appetizers
Panettone and chocolate for dessert

We exchanged gifts, chatted and played games, my family liked my gifts especially my mom loved hers (a heating heart cushion ) so I'm happy ww
 

I got nice presents too XD So double happiness ww
 
Coco Mademoiselle perfume from my family *0* thank youuuu I almost had finished mine ;_;

I also opened other gifts I received early from Paki, Shuu and Shizuka! Pusheen stationery set, BEAUTIFUL!!! MyMelo plush and an ILoveRevolution palette I wanted since ages *A* aaaaa thank you!!! I'm so lucky and thankful I swear ;_; 

It was such a nice Xmas ;w; this evening I had dinner with friends, we just chatted and watched Cyberpunk Edgerunners cuz we were all tired lol
They already left and now I'm bed, I'll post this then I'll finish some episodes and go to sleep
I wish you all the best holidays and merry Christmas!
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento