lunedì 12 dicembre 2022

Holiday Break!

Hello!
Finally I'm updating again w
We had a holiday break here in Italy! The 8th of December was Immaculate Conception Day (a Christian holiday) and it's a national holiday here, since it was on a Thursday we made a longer break and was closed on Friday too, so yay 4 free days XD I used them to do everything I could ww

Thursday's CO*DE
Hat: Liz Lisa
Cardi: Cecil McBee
Pants, bag: Thrifted
Necklace: local shop

I went to eat at my parents house :D we celebrate making salty crumpets, which is tradition in this day, and had a big lunch (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑) it was a while since the last time I ate with my family ;W;

Friday's CO*DE
Hat: LoveGirls Market
Dress: Liz Lisa
Bag, necklace: thrifted

On friday I had coffee with some friends and after I went to see One Piece RED Movie!!! OMG I was waiting this since so much TAT
I'm a really big OP fan and I LOVE UTA!!! I'm already making her cosplay cuz I already watched the movie but I wanted to see it in italian too and I thought I missed the chance ;_; but I saw they kept the movie until this weekend so I rushed to see it!

The whole cinema was empty lmaoooo it felt like a luxury experience XD like I rented all the cinema for me wwww

I laughed and cried so much and also sang cuz nobody was here XD best night ever ngl www
Also I love this movie!! It's a bit commercial (it's obviously made to follow the idol trend started by Kizuna Ai lately) but Ado's songs are so GOOD and Uta is my baby ;_; I totally recommend you to watch it!!
 
Saturday's CO*DE
Hat: LoveGirls Market
Hoodie: MA*RS
Top: Tralala
Bag: Liz Lisa
Boots, pants: thrifted

On Saturday I met up with some friends! It was raining tho T_T I was freezing so much I had to wear my pants with double thermal thights lol but we had fun and I missed my friends so totally worth freezing XD
My super simple makeup ;w; grey Barbie 3tones lenses, natural lashes from Aliexpress and NYX glitter lipgloss
 
We went to my favorite cafe and had an italian aperitif (aka a small dinner w)

Then a small stroll, some more chit-chat and then we said goodbye
Best anime couple

Sunday's CO*DE(?)
Actually on Sunday I had a cosplay event XD so no outfit this time, just me in cosplay ww
So on Sunday's afternoon I took the train and went to Bari
 
There was a cosplay event at Lobby! I went as Tracer in casual clothes cuz some friends were cosplaying other Overwatch characters *0*
Me as Tracer
With Freezypop as Widowmaker

With Seshi as Dva

With Nagisa/Ayin as Mercy and Seshi Dva

We played video games, tried a new table game and had a good time! I missed my girlfriends too, I'm too busy those days TAT
"In Bari there are no e-girls
Just kitschy people with boobs" LMAOOOOO 
 
A table game about fake conspiracy I'm crying 
I came back home so late and so tired but I had the best afternoon in a while 
I loved the event! Thanks to Ninetales for hosting the event, I can't wait to come back! :D
Bonus pic: how you find a cosplayer after an event 
Fatality w

Oh I also took some time to update my summer nails! I replaced the blue nails with those pink ones with stars deco, what do you think? 
Also bought my winter Xmas nails! This year I wanted hime white nails :D

And that's all XD I hope I can post the official pics from the sunday event soon 🤭 meanwhile stay warm and take care💕

Yours, Natsumin~


1 commento:

  1. Ah~ you always look like such a doll ♡ I really like how you coordinated with accessories.

    RispondiElimina