martedì 18 maggio 2021

EGG 05/09 inspo post!

Actually it's afternoon but I took the pictures this morning
Hello again! As I promised finally here's the post about May '09 issue!!
May is almost over but let's just pretend I did it at beginning of the month www
So! What about this issue? Guys I loved it ;___; The trends for this month are my favorites I can't believe ittttt
I have to say that I don't speak japanese at all, so I'll try to write down just my impressions, if I say something wrong please tell me in the comments! And sorry for low quality, but seems like I can't avoid blurred pics in bad light, sorry ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
Anyway now let's take a look through the magazine, shall we?

Here you can already see what the most important trends are for this month: pink and marine!
There's a lot of sub-trends (is it really a word?) but imho those two are the connecting thread between them, cuz pink is really present like, EVERYWHERE, and marine means blue and red combined with white and stripes, which lead to the other trends

1. Marine theme, lots of blue and stripes with red/white/black accents
 
2. Romantic Casual, mostly flared mini dresses
 
3. American Casual, intented as a sort of toned down amekaji
4. Preppie, I love this cuz it's trending now too XD

5. Simple Glamorous, and it looks like a Cecil McBee runway wwww
6. Bohemian Safari cuz summer is near and what screams summer more than thisss! I used to call this "coachella style" LMAO cuz it looks like the perfect style to party on the beach!

Also black x white is really a trend in anyway you wear it, rock style or girly style

 
Now the real big trend: PIIIIIINK XDDDD in every shade, shape and pattern XD
 
 
I love so so so much that they made a lot of different coords with pink accents, like I love the coord Kanako is wearing, the pink is in her skirt! O the one Nori is wearing, the pink accent is in her stockings, how cute is that??? T___T
 
 
I also loved the suggestion of using pink in your accessories instead of the clothes, like a blackxwhite coord with pink shoes or bag:

 
For the second big trend: Marine theme! This time is more intended as the combo red x blue x white
 
 
I also loved the idea of "colorful marine" www if you don't want to use red or blue you can do it in other colours, like purple or pink!
 
 
And now my fav part: STREET SNAPSSS 

 
Naisu JSG article (more like an AD lol) 
 
 
Looks more like bodyshaming but OMG YUMACHI 
 
The usual "school trend" part! All about accessories~ 
 Looks like this bean doggie thing is really popular, I want it too www 
 
Now for the makeup part! I'm sorry for the teared page but I still don't know how to fix it (if I used tape it would've reflected light even more than this and I don't know if it would be visible www)
 The Holy Trinity
Last street snaps!  
 
And that's it! I hope you liked this issue even if the pics weren't in good quality ^^"
I tried to take them for all the past week (LOL) but it was always too dark inside and looks like I can't stop shaking when holding my phone www sorry, I'll try next time to improve them!
Next issue will be June '09 :D I'll probably start tryin to take pics now wwww
See you next post and take care!
 
Yours, Natsumin~ 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento