martedì 2 agosto 2022

July GETS☆

I'm back with July gets! Everything is from Vinted and the Flea Market☆

Everything was quite cheap, especially my FM stuff XD Here's what I got!

Rady towels! I'm gonna use the big one at the beach and the small one as decor, they're too pretty to be used to dry myself XD so it's not gonna happen ww
Also got those beautiful Rady sunglasses! They look like Dior sunglasses Paris Hilton used to wear in 2000 ;w;


The seller was so kind to send me those face masks too TAT Thank you!!

Delyle Noir dress I saw on June 2010 JELLY issue so I needed to get it
 
This one! I want to get a undergarment like her ;w;

GARULA top

GILFY Tshirt

Got those two from Exilia again! I'm kinda buying her wardrobe ww

 Cute Fishbone jacket that reminds me of this LL jacket I wanted but cheaper (and cuter lol):
 

I already worn it at work:

Banana Moon top

And then some lucky finds from FM:

This top that I've already customized with a gem brooch
 
Crop top like the ones from August 2010 EGG
 
This issue
 
Pimkie top + a lilac leo skirt that I'll use for a project
 
Super pretty top! Once I've added this brooch I've made it looks like a Golds Infinity top ;_;
 
 And another videogame XD just for parties ww

For this month I'm waiting for my bday's gift!! A nice mercari order :D I've got 1 skirt, 1 top, 2 dresses, 2 bikinis and some extras like dvds, lashes, accessories and the docomo phone cable I needed

Actually I also wish to buy a GJ lucky bag I've seen but I don't know if I really have that money XD and a new eyebrow pencil cuz the one I bought sucks

Anyway that's all for today XD see ya soon!

Yours, Natsumin~




1 commento:

  1. I like the customizations you do! Small details that really add a pop to the clothing

    RispondiElimina