venerdì 5 agosto 2022

Today's CO*DE


FINALLY MY VACATION PERIOD STARTED!!
Argh I'm so tired. Actually I'm supposed to be on vacation since yesterday but we had a couple of "emergencies" so I had to work until this evening :')
But finally I'M FREEEEEEEEE
SO! Time to show you a co*de after a lot of time :') I know it seems impossible but trust me, it's too hard to do my full makeup or outfits pics during this time ;_; I woke up early and came back home late and I was so tired I went directly to sleep. That's also why I neglected my sns for so long ;w;
But now I have all the free time I want!... At least until the end of the month (sob).
Anyway XD as I said I worked today! But right after it I went to visit my grandparents so I used it as an excuse to dress up a little!
 
Top, black necklace: GILFY
Shorts: Tiffoni Jeans (thrifted)
Hat: d.i.a
Acce: tutuHA leather cuff, Flea Market, made by me

I've worn the tee I bought from Exilia! And instantly it became my fav tshirt ww

♡Details

I also FINALLY finished my summer nails that I was making since MONTHS XD It was hard to find light blue glitter www but now they're done! What do you think? :D

Kinda inspired by Ainaaa

I also managed to go to the post office and pick up one last parcel from Vinted

I got a new headband to match my JELLY boom, a wooden necklace to match my Aina boom XD (she had something like this in 2009!) and a Birkin replica bag in hot pink (which is a must have in agejo imo). I also made a new rainbow necklace that I've worn today (as you can see in my co*de pic XD)

I met up with my mother to go to my granparent's and she gave me a new bikini XD god this year I've gotten like half a dozen new bikins XD I hope I have enough chances to wear them ww
It looks like something from Co&Lu imo!! So I planned a co*de right away to wear it tomorrow at the beach!

And I love it!!! I can't wait for tomorrowww

Now I need to go to sleep otherwise I won't wake up in time tomorrow XD I'm really physically tired, I totally need sleep ww
See you soon (I hope tomorrow XD) and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~


1 commento:

  1. Awww didn't notice this post! I looooove how the t-shirt looks on you! <333 glad you like it ^-^

    RispondiElimina