domenica 28 agosto 2022

🎉 Happy Birthday! 🎉


Actually I have this post half-ready since the 11th I think lol
I thought I should finish it and post it
So this is about my birthday! I had some plans before but I had to cancel, so I just hanged around with some friends

This was my co*de for my birthday's eve
Top, belt: d.i.a
Acce: thrifted
Shorts: Garula

On afternoon I went to treat myself a bit :P I've got a gift card for my bday so I went to use it lol
I want to try some Chiara Ferragni make up :o and I'm in love with Ariana Grande perfumes!

But I decided to get things that I had in my wl since a long time XD Actually I wanted more the pink Chanel lipgloss instead of the Dior one but they haven't it so I went with it

Also found more things to put in my wl... like this pearl&lace bag and this luggage...

Then I went to meet up with a friend for pizza and made them try my fav mojito slushie

The day after was my actual birthday! My bff had to work in the evening so we met for lunch
Since my bday dress didn't arrive in time (rip) I picked up my fav Datura dress instead

Dress: Datura
Watch: Ma*rs
Sunglasses: Rady
Necklace: Fossil

We went to my fav pub for some steak but somehow ended up choosing other stuff lol

I ordered mojito and a club sandwich thinking it would be small (I wasn't that hungry actually) and received this monster. LMAO 
Also tried some of my friend's chicken sticks :P

In the evening I met up with other friends and since we're a group of idiots we took some drinks and went to my bff's work place to annoy him lol he was working the night shift so we stayed with him until morning and god only knows why he didn't kick us out lmao
Made friends with his work place's catto

In the morning some went home and the last of us went to get breakfast before going home. At that point was so tired I throw myself in the bed and slept like that lol

And that's it! Nothing special this year XD but it was still a nice bday
Speak to you soon!
 
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento: