martedì 23 agosto 2022

Bicomix!


I just woke up lol
This is my last week of rest before going back to work so actually I should start waking up earlier ^^"
Uff, going back to my old routine will be difficult... I don't wanna go back to work T_T I need more summer days! I still want to go to the beach (but it was a lot rainy this month TAT)! To the pool! I wanted to go to the beach today but guess what?
YES, IT'S CLOUDY AGAIN.
Argh, I prefer a LOT the usual boiling hot sunny summer to this gloomy rainy & cold summer... ;_;
Anyway >< Last sunday I went to a local comic convention called Bicomix!
My friend Seshi was working there as host so me and Nerissa decided to go :D
Actually I wanted to go in cosplay buuuut... The day before I found out that all my cosplay CLs dried out 8D I tried at least to wear Tracer (Overwatch) but my brown CLs BROKE 8D so I gave up and just went there dressed up cute. Sob :') 

Top, shorts with garter: Golds Infinity
Watch: Ma*rs
Sunglasses: Rady
Acce: Fossil, Studio Alta, choker made by me

I was late as usual so I kinda ran to reach the train XD I managed to get it in time! AND!!
...Once there I found out actually I was 20 minutes early. LMAO
 
Well XD I waited a bit and then we finally met up! Ofc my friends were in cosplay and they looked incredible!!
My friend Nerissa as Yuno Gasai and me as a potato
Obviously we had to get drinks together right after meeting ww

Awesome Nerissa, beautiful Seshi as Raiden Shogun, her bf M., derp me and two photobombing strangers. lol

We went to say hello to some other friends who were working at the stalls and then took a stroll around the location and the event


Bicomix was on the port of Bisceglie, so we had a nice view of the sea right in front of us
 
It's such a pretty street, look at this cute cocktail bar!

The event was full of people! A lot of cosplayers and really nice stands. Too bad I didn't take a lot of pics ;;
More selfies
Annoying her all the time ww


After a while Nerissa changed cosplay and we went to get a second drink lol and then went to see the cosplay competition
Cool Nerissa as Fem!Inosuke, pretty Airid as RINOA!!! (omg I was fainting when I saw her lol), derp me pt.2

Seshi was an amazing host and the competition was awesome!! So many talented cosplayers
I loved a lot the Demon Slayer and the LoL groups!!

There was also a cosplayer of a local comedian LMAOOO
We almost cried for the laughs X'D a lot of people started singing along with him, lighters were ignited, it was HILARIOUS XDDDDD

At evening sadly we had our last trains so Nerissa got changed, we said goodbye to the rest of the group and ran XD to catch up the train... Laughing all the way cuz we don't know this city very well and kept getting lost XDDDDD
It was such a funny and relaxing day!! Actually I'm happy I didn't wear any cosplay or I would've been so stressed all the time ^^" instead like this I enjoyed the event and the time with my friends at easy :)


 
Omg it's already lunch time? XD I really took my time to write this www
Well I'll end this here, see you and take care!
 

Yours, Natsumin~
 

2 commenti:

  1. You look so cute! And sounds like you had a lot of fun :3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gosh you are making me regret selling my golds top... You look so so good in it!!!!! And I love that purple colour <3333 you're so pretty my darling wife <3333

    RispondiElimina