venerdì 22 luglio 2022

Weekend CO*DEs #7


I went hiatus again lmao 
It's been a rough July AGAIN 8D I'm running my office all alone since 2 weeks cuz my collegues have covid :') I'm also having a stomachache since days, my parents were sick too, I also had to organize a friend's bday party and I struggled to do everything 8D I'm kinda stressed w
Aaaanyway
I'm back to update with co*des from 2 weekends ago XD the past weekend I didn't do anything cuz I had my period and I kinda died in bed lmao
So at least I wanted to catch up and post this blogpost lol
2 weeks ago we had a longer w/e cuz of a local patronal festival but it rained half of the time XD
Thank goodness I still managed to go out otherwise I would've gone crazy www
So on Friday me & a friend had a date!
We decided to go out to eat dinner at a new place

Shirt, bag: Flea Market
Skirt, belt, triple necklace: d.i.a
Rosary, bracelets: Aliexpress
 
♡Details
My makeup, super simple cuz I worked in the morning and was already tired lol:
We went to Doppio Cheddar! Super simple place but their stuff was soooo good
Nachos, fried mozzarella triangles, fried chicken and zucchini&chicken&ricotta cheese burrito

On Saturday I went to the Flea Market but right after coming back home it started to rain
I wasted the whole afternoon at home, in the evening it stopped but it was so cold I had to wear a cardigan. Are we still in summer, am I right? XD But I LOVE the back details of this cardigan so I'm happy I got a chance to show it off ww (and pls notice that the necklace's chain matches the cardigan's back chain ;D I love this kind of details ww)
 
Cardigan, bra, belt: d.i.a
Necklace: Studio Alta
Skirt: Cecil McBee

So in the evening we went to see the patronal festival! I love to see my city so alive :') I'm sad I couldn't go there everyday but I'm still happy I got there at least one day this year XD
Obviously our tradition of picking up the greasiest sandwich in the whole festival was respected ww

On Sunday I totally did nothing :') I've probably caught cold on Saturday's evening cuz I felt stiff the whole Sunday lol :') so no outfit pics, unless you want to see me all grumpy in my pjs www

On Monday I felt better so me & a friend went out again (it was their free day for this week lol) to do some shopping at the mall♡ and I went for agejo this time:

Dress, necklace, watch: MA*RS
Cardi: GOLDS Infinity
Bag: Chanel replica
 

Super cute fruity hairbrushes and ponpon pastel nail polishes @OVS!
Adorable HK Kimono doll @Gamestop! Also look at this sparkly glitter sticker for Switch *A* I want it!!!
 
I shouldn't have bought ANYTHING but there were sales!! TAT
So I got this cute contouring palette (review soon) from Makeup Revolution, a pastel planner for next year (don't look at me, it was friggin' cheap) and CATHERINE FULL BODY FOR JUST 19,90€!!!! *A* I couldn't leave it there, sorry not sorry
 
I also almost got the HK doll but I would've spent too much so I gave it up buuu
(BTW I've already played Catherine and it's great :') best buy ever)
We also indulged in some icecream :3 lucky me found some Haagen Dazs minisizes!! SO GOOD
And that's it XD gotta run now cuz my friends are coming over in minutes w
I'll try to post soon (and btw: -2 weeks left before my summer vacation!!)
See ya soon & take care!
Yours, Natsumin~


2 commenti:

  1. the festival looked like so much fun! we have one but it's more in autumn. I love your tsuyome style coords <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh no!!! So sorry to hear about what's happening at work. Please stay healthy and safe!
    I love your co*des so much. You always look so amazing. And that food!!!!
    Ughhhh I'm always jealous of ice cream in other countries ;_;

    RispondiElimina