giovedì 4 agosto 2022

Birthday Wishlist!!

 

Hellooo!
I just wanted to share my bday wishlist
Cuz dreaming doesn't cost anything XD
Also I asked everybody to not buy me gifts this year, but instead to donate to our local cat shelter, so I don't think I'll get anything XD
But what can I say, I like to dreanm XD
Maybe I'll buy myself something from this list in future ww


1. Let's Sing 2020 (Switch) with 2 microphones
 
This game is a funny party starter!! It has some party functions that are great :D I already own the 2022 edition, I'd like this one next!

2. MA*RS pants

What can I say? XD I love MA*RS and I need more pants for work lol

3. Small nickel-free/silver necklace (like Aina's one!!)
 I'm in love with this type of necklace ;w; I think it makes a lovely detail! I'd give a leg for her chanel necklace, but my priority is a nickel free jewel I can wear everyday during summer (usually I'm sensitive only on hands or torso, but with warm weather I can't wear anything metal without getting irritated skin) 

4. Colorful swatch ! My dream is the hot pink G Shock one cuz all the haady gals had it but whatever pink/colorful swatch would be amazing ;w;





5. 7th Sea RPG manual!! I LOVE RPG games and the pirate theme is one of my favorites ever!




6. Mansion of Madness Horrific Journeys Expansion


What can I say. I'm a fangirl.

7. Danganronpa Decadence Switch collector edition


As above XD

That's it :') It was nice to dream
Do you do bday wishlists too? Or am I the only materialistic one? XD

See ya in my next post!
Bye Bye
Yours, Natsumin~
 

1 commento:

  1. Awwww that's amazing that you rather have people donate! But I do hope you get at least some goodies! You deserve it! But this is a cute idea. I think when it gets closer to my bday, I'll make a dream one too. You're right, it won't cost anything XD

    RispondiElimina