martedì 16 agosto 2022

D*ck Factory 👌💕

Yo! 
I disappeared again 8D sorry but I literally didn't a thing after my birthday (which I still have to blog about... I'll do it tomorrow even if there's nothing too exciting about it 🤣) 
I had food poisoning 😅 again 8D then it rained for some days, then I had my period.. A bit unlucky 8D
Anyway! If you read the title you probably already understood what I'll be talking about 😂 so if this topic is offensive to you, please skip this post! I'll see you in the next one :D
If you decided to go on and keep reading.. Well, I warned you 🤣

Today I finally met up with Nericchi and some other friends! We decided to check out a new patisserie here in Bari...

It's called D*ck Factory 🤣
It's all pink and they produce... "funny" shaped cakes ww we kinda went there for the laugh but they're actually pretty good! Maybe too big for me? 🤣

Totally in love with this chaiiir

Big, fat and saucy d... Donuts. 
Yes, donuts. 
(The cake tasted really like classic donut xD) 
You can choose 2 chocolate dipping and a topping. It's really tasty and filling! 

We look the same lmao 

After this stop we went to have coffee and take a stroll, chatting as always lol

This was my co*de today, simple cuz I was still a bit sick:
Top, belt, necklace: Ma*rs
Shorts: Tiffoni Jeans
Watch: DATURA 
Sunglasses: Rady

I bought some candies (such news 🤣) and Nericchi gave me my birthday present!! But I'll show you it in my bday post w

Gotta go and cook dinner now :P
Bye bye! 

Yours, Natsumin~
 
 

3 commenti:

  1. That chair looks so nice!!
    And the cakes look exactly like the Piece of Gayke that we have here! It started as a street vendor but grew so big they have franchise shops now and it can be purchased many places. Hope it was yummy :3 Freshly-made cake is the best tasting!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery and your top is so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ZOMG! That looks like a lot of fun (=^.,.^=)!!!!!!!!!!! Your outfit is supa cute in this one!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm crying xD i wish they had this near me lol!! Looks yummy~ So sorry you kept running into bad luck ;; I hope things are well again!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina