venerdì 23 settembre 2022

Rady Haul + Yesterday's CO*DE




I'm doing my skincare rn and I'm bored so I thought to blog again with another post cuz before work I went to and bought some new stuff!
Jk, I just went to pick up another parcel w
I made a Rady order from a nice french gal! I mostly bought housewares but also a cute dress


This is what I got:

Kitchen
Rady plates, Rady x MyMelo bowl
Actually I think I'll use the plates as decorations on shelves in the living room w but since they're plates I'll include them with this adorable MyMelo bowl that matches the classic MyMelo one I bought last year!

Living Room
Rady cushion covers, candles
OMG those covers are so cuteee!! They're fuzzy and soft :D And the candles smells so good :O 
They're half-used but there's still a lot of wax and they smell differently! My fav is the white one, it's more delicate

Bathroom
Rady soap dispensers
In my new house I'm gonna have 2 bathrooms so I took those :3 I think they're so pretty!! They're also bigger than the ones I find in our local houseware shops, so it's a win!

Last but not for least, this Datura dress! I love the color ;w;
She was also so cute to send me this face mask as gift! Thank you so much!!!
It's kinda embarassing that I'm already buying stuff for a place where I'm not gonna live until January lmao But I couldn't resist, the Rady houseware stuff is so cute! I plan to make my house all Rady if I can XD at least the living room, bathroom and my bedroom! She has still a lot of stuff like carpets, blankets etc so I hope I can buy more pieces from her in the future :D

Also my co*de from yesterday that I forgot to post:
Sweater: Hello Kitty x Rady
Pants, watch: Ma*rs
Necklace, bracelets: local shops
Sunglasses: Rady
 
♡Details

One last thing!! During my usual 1$store raid (lol) I found those adorable LV replica beads! *A*
They're cute but so big XD I still dunno what I'll do with them... maybe a necklace+earrings set from the purple ones and a keychain from the pink one... :/ we'll see
Another news is that on October I'm gonna have 2 trips! The first week I'm gonna go in Rome for Romics, and on Halloween I'll be in Lucca for Lucca Comics, the biggest Italian convention! I'm so excited!!! *A*

I'll try to blog during my trips this year XD and I hope to meet some gals in Lucca!! When I was younger I did a jfashion walk in Lucca ;w; but I don't think they're still doing them.. I'll try to find some info
Speak to you soon!

Yours, Natsumin~

7 commenti:

  1. Omg I LOVE novelty stuff like this, makes me feel much more gal than actually wearing brand items! Love adding stuff to my lifestyle as well!
    PS: I'm obsessed with the Barbie decome!!! If you're interested in sharing some, I have a public Google drive for decome sharing!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ikr??? Having my room gal themed is a dream since I was a teen TAT!! I think this is the only brand stuff a gal "must" have XDDD
      I can totally share my decome, but it's not made by me so I don't know if it's ok T.T let me know!

      Elimina
    2. It's fine! All of the decome in the drive was made by Japanese mobile carrier services ;)

      Elimina
  2. I love that homeware it's so stylish those cushion covers!, I've been the same Clairey and I have been collecting so much homeware for when we find a place.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's a common gal feeling www I would love to see your homeware stuff! Would you mind making a blogpost about it? :D

      Elimina
  3. The purple rose print dress (*♡∀♡)!!! Also the hello kitty on your shirt??!! SO CUTE! And hmm for the charms, a keychain to hang from your cellphone?
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahh thank you! I love that tshirt for the same reason, that kittychan is so cuteeee with her lipstick ;w; <3 btw I'll probably use the pink one as a keychain, but not for my phone cuz it's REALLY heavy and big and I'm scared it would break my phone lmao

      Elimina