venerdì 9 settembre 2022

Weekly CO*DEs #4




This week went so fast o_o" we had a huge flow of customers at work and I'm just... tired XD
Also the weather was strange :/ I've been waking up with grey sky and by the time I've arrived at work it was hot and sunny again ._. which means I've been wearing too heavy coords for half of the week lol at some point I gave up and wore whatever I wanted lmao
Anyway I've wanted to show you this week coords :D

Monday's co*de
Shirt: Terranova
Tank top: Skinny Lip
Pants: D-Stiag
You can't really tell in the pic but those are the best boyfriend pants ever ;_; so comfy but so heavy XD

Tuesday's co*de
Love this EGG filter lol
Top: Pimkie
Necklace, belt, pants: MA*RS
Watch: Datura
Sunglasses: Rady
I'm so in love with those paaaants the shape is so nice but again, they're too heavy under this week's sun XD

Wednesday's co*de
Top: Colza
Dress: Gilfy
Necklace, watch: Aliexpress
Hat, bangles: thrifted
The  return of the wig lol I've had a very bad hair day and couldn't do a thing with it

♡Details
Thursday's co*de
Dress: Lip Service
Sunglasses: Rady
Acce: Aliexpress
Ugly simple co*de cuz I woke up late lol at least I washed my hair and it looks normal lmao

Friday/Today's co*de
Top: Tally Weijl
Overall: Fishbone
Acce: thrifted, handmade by me
Watch: Datura
I love this one! This overall looks like one I saw on EGG and it's so cute and comfy TAT I'm in love
This one btw

And that's it! I also got some new clothes that I'll show you tomorrow (I need to take pics XD) but the most important thing: I finally bought a cosmetic organizer XD
Hopefully my makeup won't be a mess anymore and I'll manage to find everything sooner *O* I'll mount it tomorrow
Well, I'll go to cook dinner :3 speak to you soon

Yours, Natsumin~



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento