mercoledì 21 settembre 2022

OOTD + Fria K-Beauty Inspired "Japan" Mask Review



This morning my bff stopped by my place before going home (he had a night shift at work) to have breakfast together
He bought donuts and I made coffee&milk for both, so now I'm in a quite good mood ww 
 
Top: Pimkie
Skirt: Banana Moon
Belt: d.i.a
Acce: Aliexpress, thrifted
Lately I'm in love with black x pastel♡ I want to do more co*des with this skirt but it's so light and also a bit transparent w

♡Details


I made my curls with those new curlers I got
I think the result is not bad! I wore them before going to sleep and removed them in the morning. It wasn't the most comfortable thing but at least my hair is curly without damage :D They even look better now after they loosen a bit! 

I also dressed up my pupe as me w

Another thing, I got some new tissue masks lately! They're from FRIA
The Japan one is a detoxing one and the Finland one is moisturizing
There's also another one, Amazon, which is another detox/antipollution mask but it was sold out
The most interesting thing about those masks is the QRcode printed on the package :D scanning each code you can read informations and see pictures about the places from which the masks take their names, for a complete experience 
They're really cheap too, just 1,99€ each!


I tried the Japan one yesterday and it was good!


It was kinda strange w You have this stiff big mask to put on your face, then once it's stuck on your skin you peel the "yellow" rigid layer (non-tissue one) and the real mask (tissue one) stays on your face. I think it's to keep it clean, I don't know exactly XD but it was too big and really strange ww I didn't notice it had a protective layer so I was like "wtf, is this supposed to be this rigid?"
It was not ww
 It stings a little thanks to ginger & liquorice but nothing bothersome. I should use it more times to tell you if it works or not, but I got no red patches (usually detox masks are too strong for my skin) so it's already a big win for a sensitive skin like mine XD I can't wait to try the Finland one and I hope to get the Amazon one soon :D


Making my skincare is becoming my new favorite night activity XD it's just too relaxing cuz I usually do it while watching videos or reading blogs, drinking gallons of water & eating sweets XD Once I'll have a bathtube I'll probably end up wasting my whole evening doing my skincare while in the bathtube ww

 
I gotta go to the post office now so I'll end this here :3 I'll show you later what I got!
Yours, Natsumin~




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento