giovedì 15 settembre 2022

Flea Market GETS☆



Hello! I'm back with a quick post to show you what I got at the FM last saturday :D

Ralph Lauren tee! Sadly it's too big so I'm thinking to sew it :/ I'll see

Zara tee for my monotone autumn phase XD it will look so pretty with a black or pastel overall!!

No brand tank top that kinda reminded me of MA*RS so I got it lol I'm thinking about adding a pink small ribbon to make it even more agejo

Lilac Sisley sweater, so soft ;w; I think I'll wear it with a shirt under it

Ralph Lauren maxi dress!! I wanted something like this since ages and it's RL???? I didn't even noticed it when I picked it up lmao
AAAAA *A*

H&M stars denim leggings that would look so cute in amekajii

Super cute old school skirt!! It looks like something Miyu Yamazaki would wear ;_; but it's really long on me, I don't know if I should turn it into a miniskirt ;_; what do you think???

And last but not least: Tweed no brand bag!! The tweed is sparklyyyy
So pastel and cute TAT I want a jacket or a skirt to match it aaaa

That's it! I paid everything between 2/3€ each this time but I think it was worth it :3 my fav piece is the maxi dress! What's yours?

Gotta go to the post office now >< Speak to you soon!

Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Definitely turn that old school skirt into a mini skirt!! And I can't choose, my favorites are the maxi dress and the ma*rs look alike tank top~
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina