lunedì 5 settembre 2022

NatsuNeri Deto!




This weekend I met with Nerissa in my town :D
She came for a sushi lunch we are trying to have since a month XD meanwhile my vacation ended w but thankfully Saturday had the perfect weather so we met up for breakfast too!
This was my co*de, I've worn the Ghost of Harlem dress I got last week! I'm in love with the black underdress, I'll try to wear it in more ways *A*

Dress, big cross necklace: Ghost of Harlem
Cuff: tutuHA
Smaller necklace: Chrome Hearts replica
Other acce: thrifted

♡Details
We went to Caffè con Vista and had breakfast together while catching up on some gossip w
 
The view was perfect but too sunny XD
 
I showed her around a bit and then we went for some windowshopping cuz she needed a new jacket
At Douglas was a big sale!! Obviously they discounted the Ara Lumiere palette I bought less than a month ago lol :')
 
Trying to find as many cheap occasions as we can XD
 
After that we got a slushie (mojito slushieees)
And after a while we walked to Kyoto Restaurant
 
We ate a lot and the food was good but the service was kinda disappointing this time :/ we went there early cuz Neri had her train right after lunch and the service kinda... forgot us? XD I swear we waited for ageeees
At least Nerissa liked the food so I'm happy anyway XD
 
After lunch we were late for her train againXD dunno why we keep being late when we go somewhere together lol
We said goodbye and I just went home, it was cleaning day too XD
 
Anyway I'll show you what I got!

Douglas barbie pink lipstick, two eyebrow pencil/pen, The Ordinary serum and a face mask

Nerissa gave me those adorable macaroon shaped face sponges!! Thank you so much TAT
 
And last but not least this beautiful heart necklace which reminds me of GJ *0*

On Sunday I wanted to go to the beach but obviously it rained :')
So I just did some hair&skin care and tried to download the videos from my GJ dvds
I found a new program and it finally worked!!
If you want to watch them I've uploaded the first on YT, here's the link, I'll make a proper post when I'll upload all of them

In the evening it didn't rain thank goodness so we went to eat icecream
Simple co*de cuz I didn't have any will to live 
Top, shorts: d.i.a
Necklace: Chrome Hearts replica
Bracelets: thrifted

And that's it! Speak to you soon!
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Can I just say, I love your blog so much~ You serve as a big inspiration! And I hope you don't grow tired of me saying I love your co*des!!!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina