sabato 17 settembre 2022

Another Saturday


Yo
I was supposed to go at my bff's workplace (in another city) but the bus never showed up
Now I'm back home with my plans canceled and I'm really annoyed also cuz it's really cold tonight and after waiting in the wind for so long my throat hurts 
Anyway I wanted to blog about today's CO*DEs
In the morning I went with Rin again to the Flea Market! This time she found a cute cottagecore dress and a maxi skirt, I found something too but I'll post it after washing it lol

Hoodie: Tralala 
Tshirt: Ralph Lauren 
Overall: Fishbone 
Necklace: Guess
Acce: thrifted, handmade by me 
 
♡Details
Totally in love with this hoodie it's too cute

Since in the morning it was so hot I had to change, I noticed it was getting cold so I choose to switch to pants

Jacket: Garula
Top: bought on the beach lol
Pants: thrifted
Brooch: Golds Infinity 
Necklace: Chrome Hearts replica

But it's REALLY cold so the top was too light
and now I'm freezing lol
Gotta make me some tea and read this month's I❤️Mama 
I hope I'll have something more interesting to write tomorrow w
See you soon!
Yours, Natsumin~


1 commento:

  1. Oh no I'm so sorry that your bus didn't arrive! ;; Hopefully you can see him next week! <333333

    RispondiElimina