domenica 9 gennaio 2022

Saturday Deto w/ Nericchi



Hi

Actually I'm kinda upset today because of something that happened but I don't really want to talk about it rn, I just want to think about something else


So today's post is about yesterday's meetup with Nerissa! I'm always happy to see her, but it's always a bit hard to meet cuz our schedule is like totally the opposite ^^"" but luckily we both had a free day yesterday so we decided to have lunch together :D
Yesterday morning I also went a bit at the flea market after a lot of time! I didn't buy a lot but I'll show you what I got in another post :P


Actually I wanted to wear this Ma*rs co*de
But it started raining and I didn't want my precious Ma*rs stuff to get ruined so I decided for a more casual co*de

Dress: Golds Infinity - Scarf: Garula - Necklaces: Aliexpress, d.i.a - Coat, boots: Flea Market
I was inspired from those Manya and Nemoyayo co*des from 2012 February Egg

This was that day's
Upper lashes are Diamond Lashes Angel eye, lower are my usual aliexpress lower lashes
Lenses are Barbie 3tones blue, my fav <3

 
So after the stop at the Flea Market I took the train and meet up with Nerissa, we went at Hula for lunch to eat poke bowls
We sat inside and chatted the whole time, actually we started chatting in train and never stopped www

My poke bowl: shredded chicken, teriyaki chicken, greens and white rice
Yummy but I wish I didn't take the onions and the extra teriyaki sauce :') it was too sweet w

After lunch we were freezing so we headed to Nerissa's place fo a while to have desserts and warm tea <3
We tried blackberry pocky, so good *0*


Then we went out again cuz we needed to check out some stores and took a walk

Some last xmas decorations :'( I'm so sad it's over

Me and Nerissa found this shop, look at the handle it's a real mirror!!

Beautiful mermaid/sea themed xmas tree inside another shop

Interesting vintage shop

After a while we catch up with some of Nericchi's friends and had coffee together
Then after a hour I had to go back home 
And that's all :) I need to go cook lunch now, if I have time later I'll try to blog again about my shopping
Speak to you soon

Yours, Natsumin~ 


1 commento:

  1. I'm sorry that you're going through hard times right now, I hope things get better for you <3 Loving your co*de and I can't wait to see what you got from the flea market!

    RispondiElimina