sabato 22 gennaio 2022

今日の衣装


Hellooo
I should've posted this tomorrow but I can't wait ww
I wanted to show you my co*de for today, I like it so much!! What do you think?
 
Dress: Cecil McBee - Hat: Vinted - Turtleneck, boots: Gothic-Vintage Shop - Acce: Aliexpress, Flea Market 
 
I was inspired by this look by Sakurina in Girl's Life and Georgiepiyo's looks
 
 

♡Details

I'm totally in love with this type of hats!! I want more, especially one exactly like the one Sakurina had ;w;!!
I also have some pics of my makeup :D I changed it a bit this time!

I did a stronger contouring this time, and did the namidabukuro finally! It's really more heavy like this, but I like it :D
My upper lashes are Diamond Lash Angel Eye and bottom are my usual Aliexpress bottom lashes


My lipstick is a simple pink drugstore liptint and my Labello lipgloss


And that's all, now I should go to sleep cuz tomorrow we have another photoshoot :D
See you soon and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~
 
 
 

2 commenti:

  1. I love that style of hat, super cute!! That's a groovy dress design too~~
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your photo edition skills! Just curious, what apps do you use? :3

    The outfit is perfect and lovely, that style looks great on you! :D

    RispondiElimina