martedì 4 gennaio 2022

Today's CO*DE


 
Just a quick post before going to sleep cuz I wanted to share my coord
I was supposed to meet up with my friends but some had troubles and we postponed to tomorrow night
I'm a bit upset because it was a bad day and I really wanted to see them but it's ok I guess
Anyway I got almost ready anyway so I wanted to share my co*de!
I bought checkered acce last time I went to Tiger and I wanted to create a coord around the pattern

Shirt: Flea Market - Skirt: Ma*rs 
Boots: Gothic-Vintage Shop - Acce: Aliexpress, Tiger

♡Details
I took those pics and changed right away, and decided instead to use the evening for my skincare so I changed into my Rady home setup, I didn't wear it since a while I don't know why
 

Put on also my mokomoko tights & hairband from aliexpress

So in the end I just did the skincare, sat on the couch and played games

I can't wait to see my friends tomorrow ><


Gotta go to sleep now, I'll probably write about my skincare routine tomorrow (if somebody even cares)

See u tomorrow, sleep well!

 
Yours, Natsumin~ 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento