martedì 25 gennaio 2022

Vinted Haul!


 
 
Today it's sunny but still it's so cold that I had to go to work in denim pants with double wool leggings under them ww at least my sweater is cute lol
Anyway I just wanted to share my recent gets from Vinted! I'll never say enough how much I love thrifting clothes, not just because I get brand clothes for cheap XD
But also cuz I LOVE 2000's fashion and the only way to get it now is buying used clothes (sorry but imho the recent y2k-inspired trend doesn't really look y2k to me, more like 2016 toned down fashion with vague hints to 90's fashion, sorry not sorry), also because it's better to environment (buying used clothes = no need to buy new clothes = less new clothes produced) AND it helps other people to get rid of useless things and raise some useful extra money, and this is really important to me
So I always recommend to buy second hand clothes!
The best way for me is Vinted, cuz with cheap shipping I can buy almost everywhere inside Europe, and get really nice brand pieces at good prices :D
It's also useful to know some western brands that produced clothes similar to the ones you need
Like Rosebud brand, it's really a lovely brand if you're into 2008/2009 fashion (especially in Gilfy)!
Or Roxy, Banana Moon and Fishbone if you're into Alba Rosa (Fishbone also has lovely Gilfy-like pieces, it depends on the production year but it's really versatile)
or Baby Angel/Fiorucci and Lisa Rose if you like Liz Lisa!
And I could go on... and on XD
Ok enough chit-chat, let's move onto the haul :D



Lola&Liza Sweater dress
One of my western brand lucky finds :D I love perfume prints so much I had to get this! Also I wanted a red sweater dress so much *0*

Ank Rouge Cardigan
This year I'm quite into this kind of print (I don't know its name XD) and into red color so I had to get this! Also the pearl collar is such a cute detail

Earmuffs
They came as a pack, indeed I don't really like the skull one XDD I'll probably give it away, anyway the other two are so cute! I totally needed new ones cuz I lost my old ones

Ma*rs Top and Gilfy Totebag
Bought from sweet Exilia! I'm already in love with the tote but the top is just amazing *0* I love the back detail so much!!
 
♡Details
d.i.a belt
Manya had the same :D since her and Hozu are my recent inspo I totally needed one too!

And the final piece (as well my favorite one) is this one:
SBY HAPPY ROOM TOTEBAG!!!
You guys can't understand how much this means to me T___T I was never able to go to Japan while SBY existed and it meant to me so much T_T I always wanted to go there like everybody else, I was so sad about it cuz I lost my chance but now just having this tote makes me feel like in some way I was there too this is really important to me, now I can't wait to use it I swear!!

I'll also post this tshirt I got from a friend, it was too small for him so he gave it to me :D so yay free red amekaji tshirt! XD Thank you so much!! I want to wear it with denim puffy vest and Gilfy black hat :D
 
 That's all, it's already too much if you think that I have a big mercari order omw **""
See you soon and take care :D
 
 Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. Love this! The ma*rs top is stunning, such great finds <3 I love buying secondhand too :')

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I was so so lucky I have to say it! Being broke is almost a gyaru feature ww XD So secondhand shopping saves us everytime, it's impossible to not love it XD <3

      Elimina
  2. Awww I'm glad you like everything! ^-^ I loved that MA*RS top but it wasn't really my style and I preferred sell it to another lovely gal, for sure it will suits on you 1000000 times better! <3

    Oh and super in favor of buying second hand clothes! Actually my closet is 70-80% second hand! But Vinted, Mercari and Fril are ruining my economy.... x'D

    RispondiElimina
  3. I totally agree...nowadays y2k doesnt even look like y2k...also I want to add, I like to look at Plusminus for alba rosa type of clothings...they have super cute hawaii winter coats💕💕

    RispondiElimina