martedì 11 gennaio 2022

New Nails💅 + Flea Market Shopping 🛍️



How are you? Actually I'm sick at
This 2022 didn't start really well w
Anyway I just wanted to share the shopping I did saturday at the Flea Market :)
That's not too much but I already have a huge mercari haul on the way and another vinted one so I really should not buy anything else www
Here's what I got!
 

Brown hat - 3€
Bought because Chie had a similar one from LDS, mine is smaller but I'll try to make it work anyway!
This is the hat I'm talking about:

Velvet top - 1€
I want to wear it with my Ma*rs skirts and my big velvet choker :D I love velvet clothing ;w;
Bershka red coral bag - 1€
So pretty :D I want it in more colours! I'm stocking red things rn, too bad xmas already ended ww but next year I'll sure be ready in time XDD
LV replica bag - 1€
It's really big and full of pockets :OO I can't wait to use it for work!
Last but not for last
Amazing Trafaluc xmas sweater - 2€!!
I WISH SO MUCH I HAD THIS ON XMAS T___T It's warm and perfect and LOOK AT THE PENGUINS AND SQUIRRELS
Also the neck part has those buttons so I can change its shape how I want :D
That's all :D I'm gonna pick up my vinted parcels tomorrow (I hope) I can't wait to show you what I got there too :D
Also I got new nails last week and forgot to take a pic w
I ordered some deco hearts from aliexpress, I hope to get them soon cuz I already want to make Valentine nails <3


I'll end this here and go cook lunch
I'll speak to you soon, take care!


Yours, Natsumin~ 

1 commento:

  1. I love the stuff you got! And gorgeous nails~
    Hope you're doing okay ♥
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina