sabato 22 gennaio 2022

Weekly CO*DEs #1


 
 
I'm having coffee and I still have time before getting ready so I thought of blogging a bit
Probably I'm gonna post twice today w
Anyway I was a good girl this week and took pics of every co*de :D if you follow me on IG you probably already seen them but let's take a peek anyway, shall we? ;)  I'll make it quick I swear XD
 
 


Sweater: Trafaluc - Vest: Epister - Denim pants: D-Stiag - Necklace: vintage


♡Details


Sweater, belt: - Denim pants: D-Stiag - Acce: Vintage, Vinted, Aliexpress

Parka: Flea Market - Dress: Golds Infinity - Boots: Local Shop - Acce: Chanel replica, Aliexpress


Cardi: Ank Rouge - Turtleneck: Roxy - Skirt: Meyeeka (Liz Lisa replica) - Necklace: Chanel replica - Boots: Flea Market 

♡Details


 

Cardi: Asos - Shirt: Terranova - Skirt: Cecil McBee - Acce: Vinted, Aliexpress, won at a raffle XD
 
♡Details


Top: - Hat: - Skirt: Cecil McBee - Thighs: gifted by my mom - Cardi, Acce: Aliexpress - Pins: BTSSB,
 
 ♡Details


That's it :D I've worn amekaji again this week, but I'm reading Hozunyamu blog lately and my booms are already changing ww
Oh I forgot to say that I'm on Bentewee/PoupeeGirl too! You can see it in my blog's graphic but here is it anyway :D check Georgiepiyo's blog to see how to join!
Fashion brand community - poupeegirl
poupeegirl
Anyway now I really gotta get ready XD speak to you later!

Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Wednesday's style is my favorite!! Sooo cute ♡ ~('▽^人)
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina