lunedì 14 marzo 2022

Weekend CO*DEs




How are you?? Did you have a good w/e?? I wanted to blog cuz on Saturday I went to the hair salon
Finally I cut my fringe and dyed those ugly black roots

I went to my usual hair salon
Here's the final result
 
I really like them!! Now I'll wait for my new Prisila half wig in TMGX, if this haircolor doesn't match I'll dye next to match them!
Btw here's a better pic of my co*de that day:
Tank&Crop Top, Belt, Pants: d.i.a
Jacket: DATURA

Since the hairsalon is near the Flea Market after the appointment I went to check it out a little before their closing hour... And I found out that day a stand was holding a big cosmetic sale!! They got a giant makeup stock from some closing down stores so they were selling brand new cosmetics for half or one third of the retail price O_O!!! And I found it down when already most of things were sold out T___T!!! I can't believe it
But since I'm still a lucky sh*t XD I managed to find between the last pieces an incredible NEW!! ChanelEyeshadow palette!! SO LUCKY!!

The things I got at the Flea Market:
Chanel Eyeshadow palette
Lancome foundation
Necklace & earrings I got for 2€ in total
Hime bears keychains (the white one is for a friend ww)
 
The eyeshadow palette was really a lucky get cuz I needed white and black eyeshadow + gold eyeshadow is my most used eyeshadow so it's a must have XD happyyyyy
The bears are my next diy along with the pearl earrings XD I'm gonna change them a bit to make them more hime :D
Speaking about diy, I forgot to show you my last diy XD (well last... it's from 2 weeks ago lmao) since I got a new phone case (one of my fav prints, HK leopard hearts in pink ) I made a phone strap with some deco pieces I had around! I really like it (and Nericchi wants one too www)




Yesterday I was still a bit in a rokku mood :D

Kuma Coat: Alcott
Top: Ghost of Harlem
Belt: d.i.a
Pants, boots: Flea Market
Acce: tutuHA, Gilfy, Aliexpress


I love how ginger my hair looks here

I know I'm wearing those pants a lot... but it's still so cold here T_T I can't really stay bare legs
Also I was just going to Mc with friends so no real need to doll up? XD I just wanted to stay warm ww

Says the one who orders ice cream with 5° outside

Oh one last thing!! Since I still live in 2008 I'm in a new gaming boom: Style Savvy (Style Boutique in Italy) XD  
Gosh you can't understand, I'm literally playing at least 3h per night (usually I prefer to sleep XD), I just can't stop!! It's too fun XD who else played it back in 2008??? Let's talk about our fav brands (mine obviously are AZ♡USA, Alvarado and Sonata lol)
Now I want to buy a 3DS so I can play the last game, I heard you can "build" your own ikemen boyfriend here www
I'll end it here for today XD Speak to you soon

Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. Your outfits are always so cute, I love them! agejo or rokku.... you always look perfect *_*

    And how many nice things you found in the flea market! that Chanel eyeshadow palette is wonderful, so lucky! <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. the kuma coat is so cute and looks so warm! It's cold here as well I wish spring summer would arrive already :(

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look amazing!!! Love your hairrrrr!!!!
    Also yeah I'm addicted to those games too XD I plan to get the others before the 3DS shop closes at the end of the month ;_;
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina