mercoledì 9 marzo 2022

Saturday Date + GETS🛍️


やあ!Welcome to my new blog ww
Actually I just changed the header a couple of days ago but I'm making changes since 2 months I think...? 
I just needed a better header to feel it as complete w
What do you think?? I think it's less scary without my face on it (since it's so big I found it a bit scary to see my face everytime I checked the blog lol) also I really love those 2 co*des ;w;

So in today's post I'm gonna show you my saturday's code and some gets! But first about saturday :D
I met up with Nericchi after almost 2 months! God my life is a mess rn and I can't find any free time T_T I want to go out more!! And those few times I get to see my friends IT RAINS!!
I wanted to dressup so much and I felt so upset to wakeup and find this thick cloudy sky... So you know what? I dressed up anyway, I just had to ditch the skirt and worn denim pants with termal thights under them cuz there were about 5° O_O" didn't want to freeze to death
But I wore this Ma*rs top backward cuz it had this cute bow on the back which you wouldn't see under my coat and hoodie, so I've worn it with the ribbon on the front :D


Top, Bra, Belt, Necklace:
Denim pants: Flea Market
Bag: DreamV
Boots: Local Shop

Me and Nerissa met up on the train (actually she came to pick me up in the station and then took the train together :D it was so nice of her >w<), and obviously when we arrived to B. the rain was even stronger =_= we ate lunch fast and then went at my favorite conbini to get some snacks

Useless to say, I bought a lot www
 
After a while we wanted to have tea and I still had to do my makeup XDDD so we went to search a cafe
Along the way we found the Beauty Bar I wanted to try since so long *0* (it's a boba tea shop where you can also get your nails done!!!) I thought it was far from the center but actually it's so near!! It was closed when we passed by but next time I want to try it T_T
 
Anyway in the end we decided for our fav place, Pretty Mama XD Also Nericchi loves its cute & pink design XD
 
In our pink kingdom Nerissa looking gorgeous as always while I look like an a$$ cuz of rain and lack of makeup www
I had my usual, hibi&red fruits tea and icecream taiyaki and Nerissa had hot choco and red velvet cake. As always it was soooo good TAT taiyaki is my fav dessert ever, I swear
 
We stayed there and chatted for literally THREE HOURS XDDD while I did my makeup and put on nails ww we also took other things like coffee and more cookies lol but still they really should love us for not kicking us out after so much time XDDDD

Finally with makeup done, yay!


Also here's a better pic of my hair! I did a quick updo thanks to my new Prisila halfwig! Actually this one is a smaller model just for ponytails, but I used it like an halfwig and I think it looks cute too! I want to try it as ponytail too with loose hair
 

After we went around checking some shops and chatting, but after a hour and a half I had my train back home so we had to split  but we already talked about meetup again, next time we want to try the beauty boba bar and go out for drinks >< I really hope we get to organize this!!

Last thing is the shopping I made XD mostly snacksss sorry
I'm also trying to eat healthy sometimes I swear XD yesterday's menu actually was miso soup, rice and gyoza (which I started to eat before taking pics, as usual lol)

And more stuff from Vinted!

Adorable pink x blue pj which reminds me of Tralala *O*

This incredible Toumai dress that I got for 1€!!! and it looks like it's from a 2009 AGEHA collection

PERFECT!! Mango pink biker jacket!! Gosh I wanted one for so long TAT
I can't wait to wear it with agejo or pink himekaji, but I need to wait for warmer weather first T_T 
Where's my spring???? TAT

And that's all for today XD Talk to you soon!


 Yours, Natsumin~
 

4 commenti:

  1. I love how your header came out!!!! So perfect for your current style~
    And shush. You're gorgeous! I always love seeing you!♥
    Omg you're so lucky to have a place like that! I wish I had some here...
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. That looks like a lovely day! Even in the rain, having a good friend is great :D That recently happened when I met up with a friend too T^T After 2+ years not seeing each other, it rains the day we meet. Sounds like you made the most of the day, though!

    I LOVE that biker jacket! I've wanted one for ages as well, but a good shade of pink is difficult to come by...

    Your hair is really perky and looks cute!

    RispondiElimina
  3. The new header is just perfect, according to your style ^^-
    Love your co*de and make from that day! And the place is very very cute :3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Cute header!! Also um that top looks SUPER cute backwards, I wouldn't have known it was backwards lol The striped dress for 1 dollar??????!!! I'm crying legit tears ;;

    And on top of that, boba shop where you can get your nails done? Count. Me. In!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina