lunedì 21 marzo 2022

Weekend CODEs #2

 


What's up?? How are you doing??
I'm soo hungry w but I'm waiting for curry to boil and it'll need time so better think about something else XD 
Sooo with today's post I wanted to share my last co*des! Still agejo ww

Setup, belt: 
Cardi: Aliexpress
Acce: d.i.a choker with 1$store heart pendant, 1$store bracelets


This was for Saturday! Excuse my messy room and cardi but I was in a rush as always XD (I also had to put on my nails in the car lol)
 
We went to have coffee and check Sephora, then we went to conbini to get some snacks I need for the Hanami picnic we'll have next week and to eat fried chicken

Also here's what I got:
 
Inkey List Retinol serum, Youth To The People cleanser and Benefit Boing concealer, plus I got those Dior and Fresh samples *0*
 
I already tried the serum and even if it says "slow formula to avoid irritations", it burns like hell 8D I don't know if it's normal or if it's my skin that it's too sensitive, but if you're sensitive stay away from it ""8DDD 
Actually I'm starting to think that I got those Fresh calming mask samples cuz I was buyin the serum XDDD
The cleanser is still my fav thing in the world and the concealer is ok? I need more coverage, I'm old XD 
 
EDIT: Actually I found out I was using it wrong ^^" I used it like The Organic serum (everynight and a lot) when I should've used just a few dots once a week (since I never used retinol before) and use a nourishing cream after it ^^" (so yeah, the Fresh samples were really because of the serum XDDD I just wished they told me but probably they supposed I already knew how to use it)
Retinol is supposed to burn, and makes your skin flakes to regenerate so you're supposed to make your skin used to it step by step. I'll let you know how it goes once my skin heals from this mistake and after I've used it correctly! 

Mostly snacks for the Hanami picnic *A* yopokki, pocky, hello panda, oreo, morinaga choco and my fav coated peanuts!!! *A*

 
On Sunday I didn't have any plans, so I just cleaned the house and in the afternoon I joined my bf to a local YGO tournament he was partecipating in
 
Sweater, bag: Tralala
Skirt: Sexkiss
Belt, acce: Flea Market
Tights: Aliexpress

 
A bit messy but I liked it so much >w<
 
♡Details


After the tournament we spent a little more time together, then he had to go to work and I went back home ;_; now we'll see each other only on Wednesday, if everything goes right lol

And that's it! The curry is still cooking sob :') so now I'm gonna finish editing the AGEHA pics for tomorrow >w< uhuhu I'm gonna share this month's issue!! *A*
I'll see you tomorrow in the next post, take care and have a nice night

 Yours, Natsumin~

 

7 commenti:

  1. Seeing you in ma*rs makes me so happy because I think the very first picture I saw when I was in my agejo phase was you in an agejo coord! I wonder if I still have that pic but anyway you're so inspirational!!!! <333333

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG this is so embarassing cuz actually I hate that coord, it was a mess XDDD but it's so flattering that you remember it ;__; thanks so much for your words ;_; Also I remember too your agejo coords, I loved how shining you were <3 (the runway pic with the roses bunny ears is my favorite)
      Thanks for reading!!

      Elimina
  2. I love every outfit you post! So beautiful~ Especially that last one - it's my favorite! Also it sounds like you might need some more natural products. I tend to stay away from those that have too many chemicals because of things like that.
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks so much dear ;-; actually I did some research and I found out I was using it wrong (I'm gonna edit this post), now I'll try to use it correctly and if it doesn't work I'll switch to more natural products! Thanks for suggesting <3 (and for reading obvs XD)

      Elimina
  3. I LOVE your Sunday coord!!! It's so rocker sweet!
    And that tiny coffee cup is adorable :3
    If you haven't tried retinol before, you can dilute it in some neutral serum or moisturizer to lessen the irritation until your skin is used to it, and don't use it every day when starting out. I heard good things about that brand :D but it's not available here :( I need a retinol or retinoid too O_Q

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks so much <3 and yeah I did some research now and found out I should've used like you said XDDD I'm gonna edit the post and update when I see some results! I didn't know the brand before, Sephora just started importing it here too :D I totally needed something like this, I'm getting old XD
      Thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  4. Your hairstyle for the second coord ♥ I'm sobbing~ So pretty!! Both coords are amazing too!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina