giovedì 24 marzo 2022

New Keitai!!


Hellooooo how are you? Back to posting cuz yesterday I got some new stuff and I couldn't wait to show you!!


3 new pieces from Vinted: Xoxokiss top, Liz Lisa dress top and Cornflake shirt

But the best thing that I really wanted to show you
Is that I got my first DECO KEITAI!!!
WHOOOOHOOOOOO

Isn't it beautiful??? AND IT WORKS!!! AND IT'S ALREADY DECO!!!! (ok a couple of gems fell but still)
The model is Docomo FOMA F904i and it's from 2007💕
Sadly it came without any accessories :') so I paid "only" 25/30€ (including shipping & ss fees) for it but I still need to pay:
50€ for the charger (+ 10/20€ for the adapter from jap plugs to eu plugs cuz I live in Italy lol)
10€ for the microsd (cuz old phones like this can accept only microsd up to 2GB, and I don't have one anymore lol)

40€ for the Hypersim (a sim to unlock this kind of phones)
God-knows-how-much for the earphones, which I still can't find

So it's gonna cost almost like a modern smartphone lol that's why I don't think I'll unlock this, I'll probably use this as a MP3player with camera if I can find the earphones, otherwise I'll just use the camera
But still worth it for me cuz I'm dreaming of this phone since I was 18
I just won't recommend it 🤣 better stick to LG flipphones, trust me (or at least buy docomo ONLY if they come complete with charger, earphones etc)
Aaaand since I'm dumb and I don't get my lesson 🤣 I still have a mini wishlist of Docomo phones ;u;

This model in collab with gal brands! I want the Cecil/Koakuma Pink or Pinky Girls/Love Sweet Pink one!! 

MY DREAM PHONE EVER. Docomo Fujitsu F06-D Special Edition "Happy Girls" for the 15th anniversary of Nicola magazine!! 
I'M GONNA GET IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY I SWEAR 
What about you? Did you get a flipphone or do you prefer to stick to smartphone? 
Let me know! 
It's all for today, see you soon in next post! Until then take care :D
 
 
 Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. Omg grats on your new phone!!! It's super cute!!!! Please make a video using it. I would love to see all that's on it.
    Also yeah...I am dying for that COLU phone...I saw one listed but apparently it was a dead listing ;_;
    You can find the Happy Girls one on a lot of sites. It's usually just the phone tho...I couldn't even find one with the stylus ;_; But if you're lucky, you can find one for a decent price with at least a charger!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. *__* the flip phone is super cuteeeee! low quality photos are very trendy rn (thanks to Georgie hahaha), I'm looking forward to see yours! ^^

    And the Docomo Fujitsu F06-D is AMAZIIIIING, I was very very lucky to get it on Amazon jp at a good price and condition (54€ in total with shipping, chargers and adapter! luckily I had a microSD at home so I didn't have to buy it hahaha)

    I've seen some time ago ads of the unlocked version of the F06-D on eBay, if I find it I'll pass it to you!

    Kisseeees! <3

    RispondiElimina