giovedì 17 marzo 2022

MA*RS Wish list + Agejo Inspo ✨


Hello! I'm back with another post cuz today I feel a bit low and I want to cheer me up lookin at pretty things w
I'm still totally into agejo (even if I'm starting to feel a bit of a spring boom... like himekaji... liz lisa... floreal... 
...
...anyway)
So I thought to post my wishlist to keep track of what I need in my wardrobe instead of impulsively buying everything I find cute XDDD
Obviously it's all , what else? XD


I have to say I have this pic since ages and I'm in love with it cuz it's like my gyaru goal XDDD her co*de, nails, phone, are exactly the look I want for me and don't let me start about her hair XD even if it's straight is so gal because of the color, which is so pretty ;_;!!

I'm bitter about having this in my wl cuz actually I owned it in 2016 but I sold it 2 years after 8D 
Obviously now I need it like air, especially cuz I kept the fur scarf lmaoo

I'm a bit obsessed with bunnies lately lol
 
Still dying over this complete setup, just saying
 
MA*RS hair accessories!! TAT For agejo I only have ONE single black headbow and ONE pink hairbow clip and I totally need more!! Having a bow hairclip is a must have for agejos!! I prefer more their basic hairclips like this one:
But any MA*RS (or even LaPafait/Jesus Diamante) hairclip would be fine ;_;

Iconic black x pink volume skirt that upgrades any agejo wardrobe from boring setups to versatile outfits, it literally goes with every piece lmao
 
Craving over this dress since ages TAT this is probably their best model, it's so flattering
Really OTT but it would make the perfect NYE dress!

I love her pt.2: her dress is my obsession lol
 
Actually I want the pink set with the pencil skirt but I would be happy with this one too XD
 
Anything with this perfume print cuz I'm stupid as f*ck and sold my fav setup in this print in a moment of deep fashion crisis, now I'm left with just the poor luckybag set and lots of regrets lol

Same as above lol but in this case when I bought it I got a replica instead of the real one and it looked horrible on me so I sold it right away. But since this model looks so pretty on other gals I'm putting it in my wl anyway XD
 Along with this one, I'd like both www

I'm after this one since I was born lol


While I'm here, I'll add also some of my fav agejo inspo XD
 

And my last agejo co*de:


Sweater, dress, pendant:
Boots: Vinted
Acce: 1$Store

I'll end this here today, I hope to post soon with this month's AGEHA before March ends XDD
Speak to you soon!

Yours, Natsumin~
 

1 commento:

  1. I love seeing all this inspo! Also that wishlist is amazing <3 I really love the suit/business suit kind of Ma*rs items, so cute! Also that big bow at the front dress <3

    RispondiElimina