lunedì 31 maggio 2021

🎂 Seshi's BDay & cosplay photoshoot 📷

How are you? I hope you are all doing well! Today I wanted to talk about this weekend~ On Saturday it was Seshi's Birthday party :D Actually her birthday was on 26th but everybody had to work and we still have curfew so she decided to celebrate on Saturday
I went there on afternoon and meet with my friend Nerissa to go to the party together


Me and Nerissa ready to go

Since Seshi was planning to celebrate at the park, we went to this nice café called "Fanelli" near it to have coffee and wait for the others

Nice flowers wall near the park 
 
We chatted for a while then we went to meet everybody at the park! Seshi arrived and the party started~ She took pastries, focaccia and alcol, so the mood was quite good, especially for Nerissa lol But the "special" came after a while lol
We were all chatting or playing volleyball when two Seshi's friends told her that her birthday gift was outside the park, and that she needed 3 girls for it... So me, Nerissa and Angelica went with her and we found out the gift was a ride in their limo

The birthday girl gets into first


 
 

We had a lot of fun and I can't wait for another party ;_; luckily I'll get to see Seshi again next Sunday, we'll have a cosplay shooting together and I can't wait already :D
 
This was my co*de for the day, I decided to wear the d.i.a coord! I was without wig this time cuz I didn't want to be too extra, but I took inspo from Emiriichu and worn black and orange extensions~
I can't wait to dye my hair next month =_= 
Sweater: H&M - Cross necklace, bracelets: Aliexpress 
Tanktop, shorts, belt and chain necklace: d.i.a - Boots: Local Shop
 

On Sunday morning Nerissa had to work so we said goodbye early ;_; I hope we can stay together longer the next time but I'm just happy I saw her :3 
I had one hour with nothing to do (coffee time lol) and then I had to meet my friend Jumbo for a photoshoot :D

This cafè (Jerome) was so pink and cuteee

TeddyBears enjoying the best life 
 
Beautiful hearts wall *0*

I met up with Jumbo and we drove back at my place, then we had the photoshoot :D we took 4 sets, 3 cosplay shoots and 1 gyaru shoot x_x I was so tireeeeed!!
But the photos looked good :3 I hope I can show you some pics soon!!
This is what I wore for the gyaru photoshoot, I went for agejo cuz I thought it would look more interesting XD


Outfit: all MA*RS except for the jacket (Golds Infinity) 
and the bracelet (Glamorous Jane) 

This was my makeup which for some reason it's not visible in pic T_T i was wearing Decorative Lash upper lashes and the Aliexpress lower lashes I cutted in half last time
Here it was more visible but my face looked strange so I cutted the pic 🤣
and I made new nails just for this weekend 💕

I'll end this here cuz my break is almost over XD see you next post and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. Wow, this looks so insanely fun! the limo with leopard and zebra print... I'm dying!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Omg you went for a limo ride???? That's so so cool! And I really really like your dia outfit <333

    AAAAAH THAT CAFE!!!!! I really wish we had cute cafes like that in my area ;; I love going to cafes so much!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your d.i.a fit! And the limo looks so cool!!!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ahhh that's amazing! So glad you had a lot of fun! You look amazing~ Also love your gal shoot outfit. What is that wig? I love~♥

    RispondiElimina