mercoledì 12 maggio 2021

More shopping & co*des~

 
 
Quick post cuz the one I was finishing is taking too long xD I need to take more pics but I need good light so it will take a bit longer XD but I didn't want to let too much time pass after my last post (again) so here I am again XD I just wanted to show you my co*de from Saturday, I had a date💕 we went out for some shopping and a coffee but as always I FORGOT TO TAKE ANY PICTURES 8D I also had to take outfit pics when I came back home... LOL
Top: Golds Infinity - Shorts: Terranova - Stockings: Ma*rs replica from Aliexpress 
Boots: LITA - Necklace: Guess - Bracelets: d.i.a, 1$Store

Sorry for my messy hair but I took pics only when I came back home 😅 but I got to wear those beautiful purple nails! 
Those are Peggy Sage press on nails! I really recommend them, the size is perfect~ 
 
Here you can see my makeup and pls ignore my eyebrows, I have to dye them :P
 
I noticed those filters I never used and... Well... 
I am ready for spring now
 
Anyway xD here's what I got, I finished a lot of makeup this month and I took the chance to try new things! 
 
NYX Foundation brush, Filler Instinct lipgloss n.6, Color Correction palette, Can't Stop Won't Stop loose powder n.2, Total Control Pro Foundation in soft beige, Matte Fix Spray, Marshmellow Primer, Fill&Fluff eyebrows pencil and Epic Ink eyeliner
 
The brush is so soft!! It works good with the Control Pro Foundation, which is also sooo smooth and with high coverage! The eyeliner is my all-time favorite💕 I also recommend the lipgloss, is so pretty (it's the one I'm wearing in those pics) and I think the menthol in it really gives a filler effect💕 I still have to try the palette and the eyebrow pencil but I tried the new primer and it's amazing 💕 it really leaves your skin silky and has a soft smell of marshmallows, I like it already so much :D
I bought so much that I got this bag for free LMAO but I think it's cute! 

Also I got a couple of cheap things from Vinted:
Guess necklace that reminds me a lot of a Tralala heart necklace I wanted, only 5€
 
Disney Store red t-shirt, only 2€
 
And my co*de from yesterday! I was inspired by one of my favorite Gurigura co*des

Top: Lily Kaye - Jacket: Etam - Skirt: Only
Headbow: MA*RS - Necklace: made by me
 
I should really try to take co*de pics before going out cuz at evening my hair is just a big mess ;_;

Btw I was inspired by this one on the right XD

This time I got to wear those nails, they're simple but really comfy! I'm thinking about deco them but I don't know, I always lose stones after one day LMAO 
 

That's all :D Now I need to rush and go at work (as always LOL)
See you soon and take care!
 

10 commenti:

  1. I love your outfits!!!! They're sooooo cuuuuute! And I know what you mean about trying to take photos BEFORE the end of the day XD I have to try to rush so I'm not taking too much time with finding the right photo.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks dear 😭💕💕💕 omg I can relate so much with your comment XD I also have to take a lot of pics cuz for some reason I keep shaking when using my phone so I need 24680 pics to get ONE picture that's not blurred LMAO
      Also the light gosh my house has just 2 small windows so it's always dark inside aaaa I always need 1h to get 4 pics for the blog XD I need help LMAO
      Thanks for reading all my blabbing as always 💕🤣

      Elimina
  2. Your fits are always perff sweetheart!! <3 oh and ye deco nails also never survive on me either xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks babeee💕😭😭 you are so kind 💕 and about the nails omg at least I'm not alone in this struggle www I need a tutorial about how to do them properly 🤣
      Thanks for reading btw💕💕💕

      Elimina
  3. How are you so perfect ;_; <3333333 I love love love your coords!
    Those pink nails with the lace detailing are super pretty~
    And I cannot wait to see how you coordinate that mickey mouse top!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. YOU are perfect ;____; thank you so much Lizzie!! Btw you probably will guess the coord with that top too (coff coff Chie inspo coff coff) LOL XD Thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  4. Love that first outfit, and both sets of nails are so pretty~ I love using those silly filters too lol
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks so much! And yeah those filters are an addiction wwww
      Thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  5. Ahhh darling you look so amazing <3 those stockings are killer! NYX eyeliner is one of my faves too. I bought extra to make sure I don't run out XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks dear TuT <3 that NYX eyeliner is my fave too, I should've bought more too XD www Thanks for reading!

      Elimina