domenica 16 maggio 2021

A quiet weekend~



... Why does this title sound like a horror movie title www
Anyway XD hello! How are you? I hope you're having a great weekend! About me I'm having a nice weekend as you can see XD Yesterday I woke up late lol but I managed to go at the Flea Market after a lot of time! OMG I missed it (and my wallet was missing it too LMAO), I missed the people and finding strange and interesting things around😭
 
Like this one, just to say it www
 
Even if it was really late I still got a lot of pretty things, lucky me! Usually most people go there around 7/8AM so most of nice/good things go sold out at 9/10AM wwww but yeah I managed to get nice deals anyway

Ralph Lauren polo shirt

Fishbone shorts

Smiley World tee which really reminds me of something Kanako would wear

Stripe double top

Terranova varsity top

A beach towel which looks so agejo to me XD zebra print and hot pink, how could I leave it there XD
 
Valentino replica bag

HK bag which I'm still deciding if I should keep or give it away cuz HK is not really my thing XD but it was so pretty and it was just 1€ I couldn't not buying it XD

Garnier Self Tanning Spray

White tie that I need for my monotone co*des

My co*de for the morning


Jacket: Tally Weijl - Top: Disney - Skirt: Goody 
Necklace by me - Shoes: H&M

In the afternoon I met with some friends to drink out XD we didn't see each other for too much and we wanted to party lol
Here you can also see why I never take pics xD every time they have to give me a hard time doing it
 
Like
 
this
 
HELP wwww  
 
After drinking we went to the beach for a walk, it was beautiful cuz after this long lockdown the nature took over it
 
 
This was my co*de
 
Top: Lip Service - Skirt: Cecil McBee - Hat: arancioviola
Boots: Local Shop - Necklaces: Aliexpress, Ghost of Harlem 

♡Details


Today I just stayed home and relaxed a bit~
I also did some d.i.y. in the morning, I had this old d.i.a choker and I wanted to upgrade it
I also did those Liz Lisa inspired earrings 
And this is my co*de for today :D I'm gonna meet my friend S., we're gonna go grab some coffee and do groceries shopping later 
 

Tshirt: Lisa Rose - Pants: Rosebud - Bag: Roxy 
Shoes, belt, accessories: Flea Market, 1$store, made by me 

♡Details
Look at my button pin! It's from Baby The Stars Shine Bright, from my Lolita years ;u; it brings me so much memories, I love it! 

And that's all for today, now I really gotta go, I want that coffee ww XD
Have a great evening, see you soon and take care! 


4 commenti:

  1. oooo you got some nice stuff!
    Those drinks look so good~
    Absolutely love your DIY items and your coords! Especially that last one ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks dear!! I love it too, even if it started raining after 5 minutes I went out and it wasn't a suitable outfit anymore XD Thanks for reading as always <3

      Elimina
  2. Omggg you got all of those items in a flea market?! Gosh I'm so jealous! I wish we had something like that around here ;_; They really give me Chie vibes!

    Also - I'm LOVING your new nickname!!!!! <333333

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look amazing ahhh! Also what amazing flea market finds <3 all super gyaru and fun ^^ I want to go to those flee markets!

    RispondiElimina