martedì 18 maggio 2021

IMECHEEEEEN

Yeah as you can see I already got bored of my previous graphic (lol it was so simple that I'm ashamed to call it graphic lmao) so I took the chance and change EVERYTHING XD
I choose a new nickname and made a new insta all about gyaru this time, I'm so happy you can't understand XD
Now I'm Natsumi o Natsumin, written with kanji meaning "summer beauty" (夏美), don't get me wrong, it's supposed to mean "beauty of the summer" not that I'm beautiful wwww
Jokes aside I hope you like those changes and that you'll keep reading this blog even if I made such decisions xD 
The next (final) imechen will be next month www or at least I hope so, you'll see
Anyway here's the new insta LINK and twitter LINK
I'll probably post again later with something more interesting www
See you next post and take care! 


Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Omgggg yes I absolutely love your new blog look!!!!! It's so you <333333 And your nickname is super cute!

    RispondiElimina