mercoledì 26 maggio 2021

CO*DEs planning & some gets


Yaho~ quick post cuz I wanted to show you a couple of things! First on saturday I went at the Flea Market as always, actually I went there to return the self tanner cuz the spray doesn't work and I noticed it only at home lol after returning that I thought "why don't I just take a look at thrifted clothes... just a look, I won't spend a cent" and then... well, you can easily imagine it


Mint onee top, I love the pearl chain on the back!!

Pimkie orange top (which looks almost red I dunno why) that I plan to wear with d.i.a bras in tsuyome style

Beautiful top I got from S.'s mom 
I can't believe how lucky I am it reminds me of a dress from the last EmiriaWiz collection!! The waist part is see-through aaaa it's so beautiful and sexy ;____; Thank you so much S.'s mom!!!
 
I'm talking about this one, obviously it's not the same but the upper part concept is really similar imho!! I want to find a cute lacey long sleeve top to wear under it along with a black skirt... but I think it'll look so sexy with my d.i.a pants... aaaa I can't wait to wear it!! I'll ask S. to take me out LOL

Leather skirt, I love the tiny gems on the lace part!
Maybe it's too hot already to wear this ;_; I wanted something similar to replicate a Glad News co*de I saw on Chie ufffff but it's probably too late :/ maybe this autumn

Terranova skirt

Terranova short overall

And the best part: this Chanel replica bag I wanted since years!!! I love how casual it looks in denim, but it's still so elegant cuz CHANEL
 

I don't have pics of this week's co*des cuz I'm always in a hurry :/ I'll leave here my co*de from Sunday instead lol
 
Top: H&M - Pants, bra, belt: d.i.a - Bag: Fake LV
Acce: Flea Market - Sneakers: DIADORA
 
Also I need your help!! Next Saturday I'll have a friend birthday party, and I don't know what to wear ;_; I have some ideas, you can help me choosing the coord you prefer in the comments!
 
Sweater: H&M - Top, bra, shorts, belt: d.i.a - Necklace: Aliexpress
Since the party is in a near city this one is probably the most comfy one, I can take off the sweater if it's too hot, and I can re-use it the next morning to go back home just changing the sweater in a crop top lol but maybe it's too simple? Also which shorts should I wear?

Top, bracelet: d.i.a - Shorts: Golds Infinity
Cute, but maybe it's too much???? Also I have to take a train... and meeeeee I hate to wear flashy clothes when I take a train, I usually end up in not pleasant situations.......

Top: Golds Infinity - Vest: Pimkie - Shorts: d.i.a 
Acce: made by me
Obviously Chie inspired lol but I'll probably look dumb in it??? I dunnooooo
 
And that's it! I hope you'll help me choose the right co*de ;___; I also have more ideas but I dunno... I really want to look cute but not too fancy ;_;
I'll go digging in my closet again now and try to think of other coords XD
See you next post and take care!


Yours, Natsumin~

6 commenti:

  1. like I said...I.love.your.coords...all of them. You guys always find the cutest stuff in your stores T.T oh and personally I'd choose outfit 1! <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahh that top with the pearl detail! And the Chanel replica, what a find!
    Personally, I like the first code the best <3 It's super sexy and cool while still being comfortable!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love love love the last co*de! But the first one is also really nice.

    Gosh you always find the nicest things at the flea market, I'm so jealous! ;_; I especially love those short overalls! They would go well with so many things! <3333

    RispondiElimina
  4. Woah, hard decision! All coords are so cute! ♡ But I choose the first one ^^

    RispondiElimina
  5. oh my gosh you always find the best things! I love the first top. I love all your coords as well so hard to choose!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ahhh I love all of these outfits! And I can't believe Bloglovin' stopped updating me on all your posts too >( So don't mind the flood of comments please! ♥

    RispondiElimina