giovedì 3 giugno 2021

Italian Republic Day 🇮🇹

How are you? Yesterday was Italian Republic Anniversary Day :D we're a Republic since 75 years now, it's an important holiday here :3
It was also a lovely sunny day so me and S. went out for ice cream and a walk in another city :D

Top/Dress: Ghost of Harlem replica from Taobao - Acce: Aliexpress, 1$store, tutuHa cross necklace - Shoes: Lita

 
♡Accessories Details 
I wore my new necklace from Aliexpress that reminds me of Justin Davis necklaces Tsuchan used to wear!
If you like it here's the link

I changed my sunglasses in the end lol

So we were on the road all happy, on our way to reach another city cuz we knew a fantastic cafè there, we got there and ... no parking space at all...
NOWHERE...
Ok no problem, let's go to another city... No parking space again
In the next city too
And the other next city TOO
In the end we had to go back cuz there wasn't anywhere to leave our car
We could have avoided spending gasoline if we knew this from the start...
Luckily S. spotted a cute cafè/pizzeria along the way back near our city so we went there, we still had to leave the car far away but at least we got our ice creams XD
 
 

How cute it was??? I especially loved the light signs lol
I want to go there again and try their pizza XD

 
The sunset was also really beautiful and I love to spend time with S. so it was a pleasant road trip, not too bad in the end XD


 
 Today I had to go back to work obviously XD so I'll leave here my co*de for today, I was inspired by my beloved Miki from Girl's Life
(yes, I've rewatched it again. LOL)
 
(I love her so much.) 

Hat: Parfois - Shirt: Amisu - Vest: Mim
Pants: Rosebud - Shoes, Acce: Flea Market, 1$Store, Aliexpress

♡Accessories Details  
 
Now gotta go back to work, break is over see you next post and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. Omg that cafe is so cute and aesthetic! I totally want to be there right now T^T I really like your first co*de, looks so comfy and cozy <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. So glad you were able to find something! And that place does look really cute. I would love to go to a place like that!

    RispondiElimina