lunedì 10 luglio 2023

NatsuMachi Deto~


Catching up with this weekend w on Saturday finally sales starteeeed yuuuuuuhu *A*/
So me & Numachi met up and went around for some shopping!

Top: H&M 
Skirt, belt, shoes: Diable Baiser/Yumetenbo
Bag, acce: thrifted

And we found something cool! Tezenis had this cute pj for sale, with this kitten that looked like an Ank Rouge print ;w;
And also some gal prints!! WHAT?? Look at this one, dalmatian with roses!! it reminds me of one of my fav MA*RS prints
or this one HELLO???? Chains, roses and hibi?? YES PLS
Leopard roses pjs!!
I WANTED EVERYTHING
And indeed I bought something lol I'll show you later xD

(For the ones who never heard of TEZENIS: is an italian shop chain, it's a "sub-brand" from Calzedonia but this one is more focused on pjs & cheap underwear, in summer they also have the cutest swimsuits! I'm kinda sure it has shops all over Europe but I can swear only on France/Spain ^^")

After shopping we had dinner and got the chance to try this new dimsum place they opened last week
 
The inside was so cool and elegant! My photographer soul is burning, I have a lot of ideas for photoshoots inside here *A*
Even the plates were super cool!!
And the food OMG *A* the best curry ever!! And the gyoza nomnom perfect *A*
Happy baby with giant curry portion ww
nomnomnom
Even our place was super cool, it was like a fancy date between me & Machi wwww

After dinner it was almost my time to take the train back so we just took a stroll near the station and found a open Candy Lisa :D (it was too late for other shops but Candy Lisa is the only one open until late)
Cute candies
...strange candies? ww
I got the biggest gummy bear ever lol and then said goodbye to Machi and went back home

Before ending this post here's what I got! The towel, bikini and pareo in that gorg "agejo" print :D I love the fringe detail, it's perfect for my summer country boom ;_; (I have to do a post about my summer booms lol) I also got that cute kitten pjs and the NYX x Barbie collab palette!
I wanted the phone mirror too but wasn't lucky and it was sold out already ;_; but this one is such a good find anyway lolol I'm happy XD
Oh and somehow some girls were handing out freebies on the streets to advertize their new hair salon XD so yeah I got a free hairspray too w
That's all, I'll update soon cuz I have a ton of other stuff to show you XD
Wish you all a good day
 
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Omg i'm the same, every time I see floral and animal print together I lose it! I must have it! Same goes for floral and chain print (♡°▽°♡) iiiii neeeeed iiiiiitt!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina