lunedì 3 luglio 2023

Coralline's BDay💖

I wanted to blog about this weekend :D On Saturday my friend Simo came to visit and we met up with Coralline and her bf for her bday! 
I took the chance to wear my new Liz Lisa Doll dress

Dress: Liz Lisa
Top: Skinny Lip
Bag, accessories: local shops
Belt: MA*RS
Shoes: thrifted

My makeup was super simple cuz I'm still missing my lower lashes ;_; and I'm doing my curls with a new method, but somehow the back crown doesn't hold the curls so my look was kinda meh ;_;

The weather was kinda strange XD It rained, then it was sunny again, then rainy, then sun with rain typical summer weather I guess ww
We met up fast luckily and went to hide at MeetTea XD I was a mess already thanks to the rain ;_;
We got boba & cake to celebrate Coralline and I gave her my gift :D 2 mini figures that she liked a lot, yay :D
Playing with boba w
Thankfully after that the rain stopped at all so we went around again :D and we found a new snack shop w
With the cutest milk tea ever and Naruto ramen, but for some reason they only had Sasuke? XD
And Peppa Pig cookies I dunno I don't trust them lol
Then we hang out at the park until evening trying the new snacks we got XD but we were still hungry so we went to Izu for dinner
I love this restaurant's vibes... and its sushi too w
After dinner we went around again and had drinks at the most punk bar we could find XD
Cool mess ww

After some drinks we went home, and Simo gifted me some cookies :D cuz he slept at my place XD so the morning after we had breakfast together
Thank you Simo XD

Oh and I got some stuff w a lot of snacks as usual BUT! also something interesting XD this super useful The Ordinary skincare set (I'll review it after a month :3) and those super cute chopsticks for children XD their handle is made for people who can't use chopsticks www but it's a bunny and it's still the year of the bunny so must have XD

Ok gotta end this now and go cook dinner, I'm hungry again now ww
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento