martedì 4 luglio 2023

Date Night💖


I'm hanging out with my friends 
We just got bobaaa
Mango with litchi jelly, so I'm happy w
Actually I wasn't in a good mood cuz my Rimini vacation just got canceled (for important reasons but I'm still disappointed 😅) and probably also my Halloween trip for Lucca Comics is going to be canceled 😥 so yeah I was kinda upset 🤣 but friends & my fav food/drink are always the best combo to cheer me up 🤭
Gotta show you my fit too! This summer my boom is Ageha fashion 💖 gotta be a super trendy onee this year 🤭
Dress: INGNI
Shoes: Deary
Watch: Ma*rs
Acce: thrifted or handmade by me
Finally wearing the flower hairclip I made last year XD
And the simplest makeup ever, but thankfully it's night and it hides it 🤣
Now I'm waiting my friends to get their food so we can go
I'll update soon :D
 
Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. Such a refreshing and stylish outfit~ I really like the idea of onee vibes for the summer!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love this Outfit sm ♥ *-* ! I need this tunikdress in my life *Q* ! It suits you so perfectly ♥

    RispondiElimina