giovedì 13 luglio 2023

CO*DE planning & some GETS



I'm sick and super annoyed so here I am blogging again, this time with some co*de planning
so you know the first trick for an easy way of living gal fashion is to plan fits ahead so you don't waste a lot of time in the morning and get stressed about deciding what to wear
So here's some co*des I planned for this week!

Top: INGNI
Bag: Liz Lisa
Shorts: Elisabetta Franchi
Necklace: handmade by me

Top, shorts: Cecil McBee
Belt: d.i.a
Necklace: Chrome Hearts replica
Backpack, shoes, bangles: thrifted

Top: Datura
Skirt: Delyle Noir
Shopper: Rienda (novelty with an Ageha issue w)
Shoes: Yumetenbo
Acce: thrifted, made by me

Top: Lip Service
Shorts: Ank Rouge
Bag: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Deary
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Taobao

Dress, bag: Liz Lisa
Shirt, acce: thrifted


Also I'll show you what I got from Vinted  XD I was lucky and got a bundle for just 60€ including shipping!

First is this super cute mini skirt! I love that it has hidden shorts :D perfect for summer dance parties without the fear of showing off your panties ww

Delyle Noir
I wanted it so much ;____;!!! It was super popular especially on Jelly in 2010!!

JSG 
I've grown a weakness for JSG hoodie XD I wanted this one a lot cuz Tsubasa had the same, too bad it didn't came with the fur trim cuz Vinted doesn't allow selling fur ;_;

MY FIRST KYABAJO DRESS!!!
If I'm celebrating it XD I'm gonna wear it on my birthday!! I can't totally wait to coord it omg XD but what really made me feel a complete gal finally was this one:

MY FIRST YUKATA FINALLY!!! And it's a gal yukata with roses print aaaaa ;____; super elegant! She also add an adorable Delyle Noir scarf ;__; I'm so super happy ;_;
I'm 99% sure I'm gonna wear it for Bicomix XD I can't wait tbh www
 
Ok for today is all XD tomorrow I'm gonna pickup my parcel from Emimi ;w; I can't wait to show you what I got this time ww
 
Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. Lovely coords! I really like the floral pieces~

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much :D country style is one of my summer booms <3

      Elimina
  2. Super smart idea to plan the coords ahead of time. I cannot wait until my work life changes where I can wear gal stuff and makeup daily. These outfits are super cute! And obsessed with that kyabajo dress!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina